Chapter 17 1/2: Wondering Ear Part 2

Raylans POV

It's around 5 in the afternoon and me and Ava had gone back to my house, I haven't seen my mom in like 5 days, I honestly lost count.

"Mom can me and Ava bake cookies please?" I asked her making my puppy dog face.

"Fine yes honey, who could say no to fat face" she says grabbing my cheeks and shaking my head back as fourth.

"Ow mom that hurts" I say trying to get her off.

"I know" she smiles and pats my cheek as she walks away.

I love my mom dearly, but she gets on my nerves sometimes.

"Ava I wanna get back at the guys" I tell we getting the ingredients out.

"Get bad at them for?" She asked.

"Kicking us out and treating us wrong, and not telling what they were talking about." " it really pissed me off" I say.

"Yeah I'm not gonna lie it pissed me off as well" she said "Is that why you wanted to bake?" She asked

"Yep, I have this dog food that we can mix within the cookies" I inform her.

"Dog food? Wouldn't that smell?" She asked.

"Not this kind, apparently dogs tend to hate the smell of dog food, so this dog food is unscented, but it still taste like dog food" I explain while smiling.

"Did I ever tell you how happy I am that we know each other?" Ava says smiling widely.

"Awe love, I'm happy we know each other too"  I tell her.

We bake the cookies and make sure there is a lot of dog food in the cookies and it's weird they look like regular chocolate chip. We go back to Aden's place around 6 to watch this plan go down.

"MOM" I yell.

"WHAT HONEY?" She yells back.

"ME AND AVA ARE GOING BACK TO ADENS" I tell her.

"ALRIGHT NO SEX OR DRINKING AND IF YOU GET PREGNANT YOU AREN'T THE MOTHER" she says without a care.

"MOM YOU NEED HELP, LOVE YOU" I say leaving.

"LOVE YOU TOO" she shouts back.

We get in my car and drive off.

"You're mom is the best ever" Ava tells me.

"I love her, but she is too much at times" I said with a little laugh.

We both stop laughing when we get to Aden's and replace that laugh with a smirk. We start to walk to his door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!
The door opens...

"Hey ladies!" Hale says.

"Hey fellas" Ava says pushing through.

We walk in and blain and Aden are playing a racing game screaming their heads off, typical guys.

"Come on man, you fucking cheated" Aden says.

"No I didn't cheat, you can't cheat when you are just that good" Blain says.

"No I'm better than you by far" Aden says.

"Then why did I win for the fifth time?" Blain asked

"Like I said you fucking cheated you pussy bitch" Aden says.

"You wanna try that again?" Blain says, stepping closer.

"Yeah, I do" taking a step closer as well.

Next thing I know they are rolling around on the floor punching each other... Naturally me, Ava and Hale go over to pull them apart.

"GUYS WHAT THE HELL?? ITS JUST A GAME" I yell.

"They do this every time, then they make up, like right now" hale explains and then I look over to Aden and Blain laughing and dabbing up, all buddy buddy again.

"The guy species is weird" Ava said.

"You can say that again" I say back to her.

"Anyway attention meatheads" I say loud enough to have all of there attention.  "I made cookies for a project at school, but I don't know if they are good and I wanted the opinions of others, Avs loves them, she  said that I should let you guys try them and well here I am" I said with a smile, trying my best not to smirk.

Blain picked one up first, then Aden and finally Hale. They all take a bite at the same time, they start to scrunch up their faces and swallow, I can tell they were just being nice.

"What's this project for again?" Blain asked.

"What project?" I said laughing.

"You said these were for a project" Hale says.

"You thought" me and Ava start laughing our heads off.

"What did you put in these cookies?" Aden asked.

"Dog food" Ava says trying to breathe.

"Yep, you should have told us what was happening instead of kicking us out, like jackasses" I said to them all.

The next thing I know Hale starts to breathe heavy and he hits the floor.
---------------------------------------------
Stay Tooned🙇‼️

<3 Hoped you enjoyed

Love Liché😋

The song at the top is
"This is what it feels like" by Banks 🌸