Chapter 16: Drunk Again!

{Ava's POV}

     It was at this moment I realized why Raylan was telling me to be ready.

"You are always drinking that shit" I tell Ray as the guys help me put her in the car.  It's around 3am and we are all tired, but the only two who got intoxicated to the max was Blain and Raylan. As always Raylan drinks way too much tequila and I found out that Blain drinks to much whiskey. I wonder why tho.

"Ava she is your best friend, you should have been with her" hale says.

"Shut up you nincompoop" I tell him. "I wasn't the one with her" I say shoot a dead cold glare to Aden.

"Look, in my defense there really is no stopping her when it comes to this drink" he says.

"Y-you pretty" Raylan speaks to me. *hiccup* "I have seen you before" she says looking at Aden.

"Oh you have?" Says Aden.

"Stops screwing around with her Aden" I yell at him.

"M-mhmm" "oh yeah an *hiccup* and I saw you in Neverland" she says to Hale.

Hale just laughs like an idiot, as we drive off.

"W-what is this heavy thing on me" Raylan says kicking Blain.

"Owwwww" Blain cries.

"Hey hey" Aden says to Raylan "that's your friend blain" he explains to her.

"Oh poor blain I so sowwey" she says patting his head.

"Ooooowww" blain cries again.

"Blain shhhh... Peter Pan over here is listening" Raylan says causing me to Laugh a little.

"Raylan where is Peter Pan?" I ask her.

She pointed to the guy behind her, in which was Hale.

"Alright she is so much more fun when drunk" hale says laughing.

"Yeah true, but drinking isn't the key" I tell Hale.

"I agree with her" Aden says cause me to be relived that someone has some sense. Honestly I think that Aden would be good for her, they can help each other heal and what not.

Eventually after about 30 minutes, we pull up to Aden's house. Getting out of the car, hale and me held up blain because Aden Insisted on wanting to hold up Raylan.

"Y-you pretty boy you" I hear Raylan say to Aden, he just laughs.

We reached his door, Raylan tries to walk on her on, but instead of opening the door she Rams into it. This action caused us all to laugh our heads off, the laughs soon come to a holt when we realize that Raylan isn't moving, but still breathing.

"Ray" I say shaking her a bit.

"Make the boat stop" she mumbles.

"Alright she's good" I say picking her up again, stumbling as I do.

We carry her inside then lay get on the couch as the boys lay Blain on the other end of Raylan.