Chapter 22: All is Well! For now...

{Raylans POV}

I saw him from the corner of my eye and immediately went to the bathroom.

"Wait, where are you going?" Aden asked.

"I have to use the bathroom" I tell him and he just smiles and nods.

When I enter the bathroom, I rinse my hands under the water, and splash just a little water on my face trying to stop me heart from racing. When I finally look up, I jumped.

"I'm not letting you go that easy" he says.

"Listen, please just move on and leave me alone" I try begging to him.

"Nope, say goodbye to your so called boyfriend" he says.
I let out a loud scream so somebody yo could hear me, but nobody came.

{ADEN'S POV}
I started to worry because raylan was taking too long, but then I heard her scream. Everybody turned heads, so I ran to the bathroom and saw what was happening. On impulse I attacked him, no words needed to be used, I punched and punched and punched. I heard Raylan say "STOP", but nobody was going to mess with my girl.

"ADEN STOP, YOU'RE KILLING HIM" raylan says.

I finally got off of him and he was passed out, but still moving and breathing so we called the cops.

"You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney if you can't not afford one, one will be appointed to you, do you understand your rights?" The cops say to Dean as we see him get

After tonight Raylan stayed at my place because she was too scare to go home. I called her mom and told her what happened, that she is okay.

"Raylan how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Fine I guess" I say to him. "Thank you" I hear her say.

"You don't have to thank me" I reply back.

"Yes I do. I somehow always get myself into trouble and this time, I finally feel protected" she tells me.

"Raylan as long as you're with me, you are safe" I assure her.

"Do you wanna know what happened a few years back?" She asked me.

"I'm willing to hear anything you have to say" I say while moving closer to her back and stroking her hair since she turned her back away from me.

"One time I was so drunk, I didn't know what do, I was alone. Dean was with me, but he didn't help me he didn't save..." she began to tear up and I couldn't help but to hold her.

She pushed me a away "no let me finish, I walked to the bathroom and a guy followed me he pinned me to the wall and pulled my skirt up and told me "tell anybody and I will find you"
I couldn't scream he put his hand over my mouth, I was powerless." At this point her tears were falling no stop. I didn't know what to do, I just grabbed her and held her, I let her tears fall onto me. I didn't know how to feel, but it was in this moment I realized just how much she met to me.

"Raylan stop, that will never ever happen again, I'm here now" I reassure her.

"That's my point thank you for always being there for me, at first I thought you were annoying and nosey as hell" she says and I interrupt...

"That's enoug-" I say but she interrupted me. "Let me finish" she says. "despite of all the other past feelings I had about you, now I'm just glad you are there for me so thank you for everything" she finishes.

"That's what a good boyfriend is for" I easy her in my arms.

For the rest of the night we just snuggled together. Waking up in the morning, I saw his face in my nightmares, I saw him everywhere and it haunted me. I would wake up in sweats, but all my problems would fade when I saw Aden, everything felt right in place. Dean soon became a distant memory and I actually felt like I would be okay.
__________________________
Listen y'all don't bash me okay lol I took forever to continue this or even finish this, like I know this is about to be a really weak part, but I'll do my best, to continue I promise !!!😭😭❤️

<Hoped you enjoyed 💗

<Love Liché😋

This is the end of this story, but more to come soon ‼️keep watch 👀