Chapter 20: Next Step

RAYLAN'S POV

It's late and it's just me and Aden in my bed room all the thing that we could do to past the time, but would he want to do it, or am I moving way to fast I mean we just got back together and I don't want to over do it and scare him away. So many thoughts and

"Raylan!"Aden said while laying next to me on the bed.

" Oh sorry did I zone out again?" I asked a little worried.

" yeah, but it's okay" he says with a laugh and a sly smile.

" I have a lot on my mind, you make me so happy and I don't Dean coming back once he finds out that I'm dating you" I admit.

"He won't come back, has he texted you?" Aden asked.

"No, but it's more of what he said, that day we went to the bar" I said to him.

" Oh yeah I forgot about that, you never told me what he said?" Aden asked.

" He said that he would see me again, just to "talk"" I say.

"Well listen to me... Raylan look at me"
He demands.

"Yes?" I say looking up.

"As long as I'm with you, you're mine, not his or anybody else, just mine" he says, I don't say anything yet, I just let him continue.

"I will protect you" he says to finish up. "Okay?" He asked.

I nuzzle my head against his chest and whisper "okay" with a smile that is way different than any other time that I've smiled and I don't smile a lot. It's that when I'm with him I just get a swarm of thoughts and feelings that make me want him more. To finish up the night he caresses my hair and rubs my back down to my ass which is something that felt so right. Around 1 in the morning we went to sleep in my bed.
                                ***
I'm not wakin by the sun, I'm not walking by my alarm that reads "GET THE FUCK UP YOU SLOB" (no lie my alarm actually says that when it goes off for school) *back to story* I am woken by a tap on the shoulder. I think that it's just Aden messing around so I ignore it, but then I hear someone clear their throats.

"MAY I ASK WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" She says.

I instantly sit up and push Aden off my bed, which is followed by a loud thud.

"Ow what the h-, oh hi Mrs.Scott" he says nervously before getting up and grabbing his shirt.

I think to myself how did he, wait when did he take his shirt off?

"Raylan Rain Scott" she says. "Boys are permitted in room ESPECIALLY BECAUSE YOUR DOOR WAS CLOSED" she yells at me.

"Mom please for the sake of the guest here, it's not what you think" I tell her. "We were just sleeping, last night the guys came over and apologize to me and Aden was having car problems so he just stayed here" I explain.

"Oh really? How did Hale and Blain get home then?" "And where is his car?" She asked.

"Hale and Blain walked, but Aden didn't feel like walk so he stayed here, his car was towed this morning we were just about to go get it in fact" I tell her, clearly making all of that up.

" well I guess you two better get going, but um Raylan we aren't done talking, see you when you get home" she tells me with a smirk.

Well that's can't me good. You see my mom is strange when she is mad she doesn't keep a straight face she smirks, or laughs lightly and in low tone, that means I should just hear her out and try my best not to get mad.

"Alright mommy see you soon" I say.

She leaves and Aden stands up.

He starts laughing "mommy?" He asked.

"I will say anything to take the edge off her being mad at me" I say to him laughing as well.

"Well put" he says, with a low chuckle.

I get up and go shower.

"I'm going to shower" I say.

"Can I come?" He says with a smirk.

"I mean..." I say actually thinking about it.

"Are you actually thinking about it?" Aden starts laughing and smiling.

"Noooooo" I said looking away and smiling.

"Then why haven't you given me my answer?" He says crossing his arms around his chest and smirking.

"Cause I'm trying to think about it" I say laughing. Causing him to throw his head back in laughter.

"I knew it, but you don't need to think I'll get to see that body sooner or later" he says winking and looking me up and down.

Causing me to blush. "You just had to make me tingle" I say to him.

He just laughs as I walk to the bathroom.

{ADEN POV}

*Ring! Ring!

Unknown number: I'd stay away from her if I were you.

Me: who is this? And who is her? Raylan?

Unknown number: you don't need to know who this is.

Me: well bye unknown number

Unknown number: no my fare friend, see you soon.

"That was weird" I say to myself.

"You okay?" I hear Raylan say, I can't focus because she came back in just a towel.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I said trying to control my fucking hormones.

"You're face is getting red" she says smirking.

"You little tease" I spat at her.

"Not a tease, just a girl who knows what she wants" she says while walking to me.

"Back up" I say to her.

"No I like it just... right... here..." she says now with her chest on me and her hand at the front of my pants.

I immediately react and start kissing her, her lips, her ear, her neck it felt so right, but....

"Sorry big fella maybe later" she says while backing away and laughing.

"You're fucked up" I say to her.

"And you're bulge isn't" she says before going back to my bathroom, smirking.

I love her and hate her at the same times.

--------------------------------

Whatcha think? Did Raylan play to far? How will Aden get her back? I wonder who that unknown number was?

Stay Tooned🙇‼️

<3 Hoped you enjoyed

Love Liché😋