Chapter 17: Wondering Ear

Aden POV
I woke up around 8 something and when I went to go make breakfast I realized that Blain was missing. I didn't let it bother me because I'm hungry.

"Wake up you house crashers" I yell. "I made you guys breakfast" I tell them.

"Oooo food" hale says dashing to the kitchen.

"Yeah my food" Ava rushes behind him, they fought like children making me laugh.

I see them booth rush into the kitchen with wide eyes, but Raylan is missing.

"Raylan wake up" I say.

"Ughhh five more minutes mom" she says wrapping herself back up in her blankets.

She so cute the way she sleeps. She just looks so peaceful, I honestly don't want to wake her up, but knowing her she is going to throw up at any moment, so being the good friend that I am.

"Raylan" I say shaking her.

"Stop shak-" she says, but gets up and rushes to the bathroom.

"I knew it" I said to myself laughing.

I headed back to the kitchen and made myself a plate. I had made Bacon, sausage, eggs and pancakes. "I out did myself" I silently smiled to myself.  

"Whatcha smiling at?" Hale asked.

"Just your ugly face and when looking at you I love myself more and more everyday" I say jokingly.

"You're an ass" hale says

"And you're a douche" I tell him laughing. We got interrupted when Raylan walked in.

"Hey guys, um.... Aden do you have an extra tooth brush?" Raylan said coming into the room.

"Yeah, in my room on the dresser as soon as you walk in" I instruct her.

"Alright thanks" she says running back upstairs.

Weird she still smells so good after puking, I know what your thinking I'm not weird I'm just highly attracted to her.

"Hey where is blain?" Hale asked.

"Honestly I was wondering the same thing" I reply.

Blains POV

I wasn't sleep, I didn't even drink that much, just enough to be tipsy as to the point of which I couldn't walk. I heard her, I heard Ava. I do like her, but I never knew how to speak to a girl without being a dickhead at first. It's as If I was cursed with it and I hate it, but occasionally it works. Ava she different, I need some advice.

"Hey mom I'm home" I yell through the house.

"Hi honey! Where you at Aden's again?" She asked.

"Yeah" I reply.

"You're over there a lot, I hope you are using protection." She says throwing me off.

"Um what do you mean use protection?" I asked concerned.

"I just thought..." "Nevermind" she says with a nervous look.

"Oh my fucking gosh mom, you think me and him were?" "Mom what the hell?" I asked.

"Well you are always over there and I just assumed" she says without a care.

"I'm not gay mom, dad told you to stop saying that because you know I'm not, so I don't know why you insist on implying it every chance you get" I say annoyed with her.

"Fine, I'm sorry lovebug" she says going to get me a hug.

"It's whatever" I say hugging her back. "You know sometimes I feel like you wanted a daughter and I was just a mistake" I tell her.