Chapter 11: Moving to fast!

{ADEN'S POV}

It's about 6 in the morning and my mind keeps drift "yuck!" I say to myself. " I sound like a girl." I honestly feel like I'm moving to fast, I always did love to fast. I keep messing up so what's the point in trying with her. The only thing that bothers me was that kiss, her lips were so soft and tasted like strawberries, if only I could feel that again. I still question should I tell her what happened? Or just keep it too myself? In all of these thoughts, I shot up and finally figured what I had to do!

"Yo Hale! Pisttt Hale! Wake up" "I need you for a sec." I whisper trying not to wake up Blain.

"Huh? Wha? What Aden? Hale says while rubbing his eyes.

"I need your help, come on." I say to him.

"Fine..." He says while getting up.

We get to my car and drive over to VintageC.

"Where the hell are we going? He said irritated.

"Do you think I should tell Raylan about the kiss?" I asked him impulsively.

"Yes, I actually was thinking about that! You need to tell her because I think should would be wondering if something happened as well." Hale tells me.

"You're right! Then that's where we are going!" I said with grin.

"Woah! What? Now?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Yep! And I'm not backing down, so I gotta do it now before they open." I tell him .

"Before they open? How will you get in? Wait! Why the hell did you want me to come?" He asked me.

"First, she will be there! She opens it up. Second I wanted you to come because her and blain don't get alone, plus she likes you more so I need you for moral support." I tell him making him smile.

"She likes me better than the Great Blain?" He asked laughing.

"Yes she does, she told me herself! Before you know she got a wee bit tipsy" I say laughing.

We both laugh together then fall silent as we pull up to Ray's job.

We get out of the car and walk to he door to find Raylan cleaning of the counters. We knock on the Windows and she looks up at us, walking over to open the door.

"Oh hi Hale, how are you?" She says, ignoring me.

"I'm goo-" hale tries before I hit him.

"Look Ray can we talk please?" I tell her.

She nods and let's us in.

"You have 25 mins we open soon." She tells us.

"First let me start off by saying I'm an ass I've never apologized to anybody so much and all for the same reason. You aren't a bitch, I was just being an ass for some reason, I was conflicted on something." I tell her.

"First, I forgive you! Second yeah I know you were being weird, did something happen the night I got drunk?" She asked.

"Um you see that's what I came to tell you, you were really drunk and you kissed me and that kiss was really intense, like your lips tast-" I try to finish before she interrupts me.

"Okay mister stop right there, I don't want to know." She says while blushing from embarrassment. She adds "so that was all? Just kissing?"

"Yes that was all then you blew chunks and passed out." I tell her more.

"Alright thanks I was scared we did more than just kissed" she says while biting her lip.

"More? Like what?" I asked her with a smirk.

"I mean I was in your bed, also was drunk, so anything could have happened" she tells me while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Woah! I mean if you wanted that to happen we could hav-" hale interrupts.

"Um hey assholes I'm still here" he says while getting annoyed.

"Almost for got about my buddy" I say while motioning Hale to come over.

"Why did you bring hale?" She asked.

"Moral support! Plus you two get alone better! If I brought blain we never would have accomplished anything because of the bickering that would have been" I tell her.

"Exactly" adds Hale. "Plus a little birdie told me you like me more" hale looks at me.

I look back at Hale and just challenge him, while Raylan looks at us and shakes her head. Then mumbles something under her breath "idiots".

We leave the place and head to the car, but I had to do something before leaving.

"Oh crap I forgot something!" I tell hale as he gets in the car.

I run back and get Raylans attention. She opens the door and tells me to hurry I pretend to grab something as she heads to the back. I start to follow her, I push the door open to the kitchen. She looks at me and says "wha-", before she could finish I find my lips against hers, how I longed for this taste again. She kissed me back and I navigated my tongue into her mouth, the kiss was sweet and long, it felt almost electric, I just wanted more. I pulled away so that I could catch my breath, but peck her lips one more time and before leaving I whisper in her ear, "those lips are mine", with that I was gone.

"What took you so long?" Hale asked impatiently.

"I... Uh... Couldn't find it" I tell him smiling.

"And what exactly where you looking for?" He asked.

"My wallet" I tell him hoping he doesn't suspect anything.

"Dude your wallet was in your hand, what the hell dude! What did you really go back for?" He asked me pissed off.

"I went back to steal a kiss."  I tell him with a sly grin.

"YOU KISSED HER???" WHAT HAPPENED TO MOVING TOO FAST?" He says basically jumping in his sit.

"I know! I know!, but I couldn't take it anymore I needed to it." I tell hale.

"Understandable dude, but you know what I wonder" hale said.

"Uhm?" I asked confused.

"What are we going to tell Blain?" He asked.

I sat there with a blank mind.