Chapter 2 - The First Kill

Sally made it to her destination and she lifted her head, looking at the house that she had once lived in, but was now accompanied by a different family.

Ever since Sally's death two months ago, her parents ended up divorcing, then going their separate ways. They never realized that her uncle was the one who had raped and murdered Sally, for he claimed that they were attacked by some guy. Saying a man kidnapped Sally as her uncle managed to escape.

He was such an absolute lying bastard.

Sally whimpered slightly as she made her way towards the front door.

It is almost midnight, and the lights in the house are off. The family must be asleep at the time.

Sally climbed up the small porch stairs, and then reached up to the doorknob. She was surprised that the door is unlocked. This new family trusts this neighborhood. That is a mistake.

Sally let herself in, closing the door behind her. Even if the door was locked, it wouldn't have been too much a problem to get in anyway. Sally found herself in the familiar living room, with the exception of different furniture in different places. But despite the changes, nostalgia left an ache in her chest and crimson liquid-- blood-- filled her eyes in place of tears and dripped down her cheeks. A small sob escaped her lips, and then she collapsed to her knees. Her hands pressed against her eyes as she began to weep.

Of course, it wasn't long until someone heard her cries.

"Who...Who are you? How did you get into my house?"

Sally looked up to see a teenage girl, who widened her eyes at the sight of Sally.

"This is my house," Sally stated in a raspy voice. Anger began to form in the small girl as she looked up at the older girl who's taking her home. How come this girl gets to grow up and live happily as Sally dies and has to watch as this family takes away her home? How can they just take her family's place? Sally spent two months trying to find her way back home, and this is what she comes to? Someone else taking it away from her? This is all she had left! She refused accept that. She wouldn't forgive them for this.

Just as those thoughts entered her mind, she felt a rage blooming within her. A forgotten, smoldering flame that finally bega. to burn. That fire shined in her green eyes and a strange desire formed. A desire Sally can't put into words.

Sally wants that girl to suffer the way she suffered. She wants her to feel the pain she feels. And Sally wanted to be the one inflicting that pain.

Her legs trembled as she stood, her head shaking and twitching as she did.

The teenage girl stood there in shock as Sally lifted her hand, reaching out towards the girl, her lips tilting into a smile.

"Play with me."

"Wh-What..." The girl stuttered in fear and shock, stumbling back, away from Sally, but Sally continued to walk towards her.

"Do-Do you n-need some help, 'c-cause m-my Mom will...help..." The girl continued to stutter as she watched Sally wobble her way closer and closer.

To Sally, this was fun. Seeing that fear in the girl's eyes...it amused her. She wanted to see what more she could do to this girl.

That's when Sally rushed at the girl in an inhuman speed. The shock caused the girl to stumble back and trio over her own foot, so she fell to her knees. Just as the girl opened her mouth to scream, a bloodied hand grabbed at the her throat, keeping her from doing so.

Sally continued to smile as the girl gasped and sputtered for air, but Sally never loosened her grip. Sally almost couldn't believe what she's doing, but at this moment, she didn't care. She wanted to get rid of this girl and have her house as her own once more.