Chapter Five

--Previously: "These walls are sound proofed you know" He smirked. --

I shivered, "Don't even touchhh-" I whimpered as he kissed my neck softly, "Stop!" I commanded, "No" He growled into my neck, I tried to push him away but he just raised my hands over my head and held then firmly there with one hand, his body was pressed up against mine keeping me tight to the wall, "Mark stop" I commanded again, he moved his head up and brushed his lips across my ear, "Or I could continue? That sounds good to me" He purred with a smirk, "N-no" I responded, he brought his face back to my neck and moved his free hand to my side as he kissed and sucked my neck, "Mark!" I yelled wanting him off, "No!" He said in a demanding tone as he sucked harder, I don't know what came over me but I screamed to the top of my lungs making him jump and pull away slightly.

"What the hell?" He asked, "Oh good you're done" I went to push past but he placed his hands on the walls besides me, "I will get my way, remember that" He growled and walked away, "Get over here now!" He commanded standing near the chair, I watched him give me a death glare telling me to listen and I nodded, I walked over and he pushed me into the chair, tying me up once again, "Oh this again, haven't you heard of if you love someone let them go?" I asked, earning a hard slap across the face, "That was for the comment" He smiled, and slapped me again, "And that's for resisting me. Two people can play this game princess, it's your choice of how this goes" He smirked and walked to the chest, pulling out a knife and a lighter, "Let's have some fun shall we?" He purred, "M-Mark" I stuttered, "Oh shush, shush" He mocked pulling out some silver duck tape.

After a few minutes of me sitting with tape over my mouth and watching Mark heat the blade with his lighter he came towards me, the red, hot metal steaming as he came closer, "This is gonna hurt you a lot" He smiled, I let out panicked muffles and he straddled me once again, "Beautiful" He whispered as he placed the hot metal on my neck, I screamed in pain against the tape, he kissed over the burn making me whimper, "Tempting" He said a bit louder, repeating his actions, I sobbed, as he looked at me with eyes full of lust, "I want you so badly" He whispered close to my ear as he lifted my shirt and placed the hot metal against my stomach and held it there, I cried and he placed a hand behind my head pulling me to his shoulder, he kept his knife there as I forcefully sobbed onto his shoulder.

He finally let go and smiled at me, "May I have my way next time?" He asked, I sobbed and nodded, "Good" He smiled pulling off the ropes and tape, I put one hand over my mouth and the other on my stomach and sobbed, "Wouldn't it have been better to have just let me inside?" He asked, "N-no!" I cried, he looked down and came closer to me, "I went to far didn't I?" He asked, I nodded in response and he sighed, "I'm sorry" He pulled me forward and hugged me tightly, "I love you Y/n, I'm so sorry" He held me and I cried into him, I didn't care all I wanted to do was cry so why not cry into him, I held onto his shirt and cried, sobbing loudly, "Y/n I'm so sorry" He whispered, I felt his tears fall onto my shirt, "You wanna protect me?" I asked, "Yes, more then anything" He replied softly, "Then stay the hell away from me!" I said, pulling away and walking to the corner of the room, I pulled my knees to my chest and cried into them.

"I'm sorry" I heard Mark whisper as he got up and walked towards the door, "I love you" He said quietly, quickly going inside and locking up the door, I cried and cried until I had no more tears, "I want to go home!" I yelled in frustration, and leaned my head against the wall. I laid down on the bed and just stared at the roof, I felt dizzy, I laid there as my head spun in circles, "Why me? Why do all these things happen to me?" I wondered aloud.

The door clicked and a sad Mark walked in, I looked at his tear stained face as he approached me after locking the door, he kneeled at the side of the bed, "I'm sorry" He sobbed quietly, I just stared at him, "I hurt you more then I intended to" He cried out in a hushed tone, "Uh?" I looked at him in shock, "Forgive me please! I won't hurt you again I promise! I'll never hurt you again!" He whispered sounding breathless from crying, "Ever?" I questioned, He looked up at me and nodded, "Ever, I promise you!" He said grabbing my hand and holding it, "Fine, I forgive you, I guess" I sighed, his eyes lit up and he jumped up, bending down and hugging me tightly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You won't regret this" He said quickly, "Oh I'm sure I will, but I'm not one to hold a grudge so" I shrugged and hugged him back lightly, he slipped into bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me gently, "It's good to have you in my arms baby" He smiled, "I still don't like you" I said, "Shh, it's good to have you" He said, I rolled my eyes as he buried his face into my neck, "tomorrow you have explaining to do!" I said sternly, "Shush sleep" He said annoyed.

The next morning I woke up to Mark snuggling up into me, "Ugh get off" I groaned, "Fine grumpy" He teased, "Ugh" I groaned again at his presence, "What now? I got off" He whined, "You're still here though" I complained rolling off the bed onto the floor, this was a mistake, "Ahh!" I yelled out, "Oh God Y/n are you alright?" He got down and rolled me onto my back, I winced "Sure" I replied. "I'll be back" He said.

Mark returned with two cups of coffee, "Here you are my dear" He said handing me one, I rolled my eyes and took a sip, "Wow this is pretty good!" I said, "Thanks" He smiled, "Now tell me something" I started, "What do you wanna know?" He asked, "Why did you kidnap me? I mean you say it's cause of 'love' but I feel like it's more..." I examined his face as he looked down, I've never seen such a empty expression on his face.

~Kawaii Unicorn