Chapter Nineteen

Smut warning:

--Previously: "I don't think he'd care, I hurt him badly" I said softly, letting tears roll down my cheeks.--

"Hey that's not true, he loves you" He said putting a hand on my shoulder, he backed out of the parking lot quickly, I heard gunshots in the distance, he sped up and drove out an alley, driving over the speed limit as we got to the road.
I waited awhile before speaking, "where are you taking me?" I asked, "Back to our place" He said turning down a dirt road leading out to a wooded area, we drove about twenty minutes when he pulled up to a big wooden cottage, lots of cars were parked outside as we approached the front porch.

"Yeah I went there and searched the whole place" I heard a muffled voice say, "Look I told you all I know okay?" Another voice said, "Boys!" A lady yelled, I looked at Dan and he smiled, I followed him in and looked to see Tyler sitting in a chair, "You're okay!" I exclaimed running and hugging him, "Yup, not even a scratch on me" He said, I pulled away and Tyler nodded towards a wall to my right and I turned to see Mark leaned against it, "Can we talk?" Mark asked dully, he seemed dead inside, I nodded and he motioned for me to follow him as he headed out a back door.

"Mark I-" , "Don't" he replied sternly, he put his arm around my waist roughly holding me to him, "I-" , "I said don't" He replied tightening his grip, we walked through the wooded area for a few minutes until he brought me to a clearing, a large lake stood in front of us, it looked beautiful as the moon glistened on the water, I looked out at the beautiful water but quickly looked to the one thing that I wanted to see, Mark.

"Don't say anything, just be in my presence for a bit" He said softly as he held me tightly, I put an arm on his back and rubbed it softly, "I wasn't going to do it you know" He sighed, I looked up at him, "I wasn't going to kill you" He looked at me with an emotionless face, "I know" I whispered, "I found the note" I said quietly, "Oh" He looked away, "Mark I'm sorry" I blurted out, he froze and looked down at me, "What?" He asked, "I-I'm sorry" I stuttered at his unusual tone, "I thought I told you not to speak?" He smirked, "Well I-" He pushed his index finger up to my lips, "I said don't speak!" He said aggravated, "Do I need to punish you?" He asked flicking out a knife, I shook my head and he smiled.

"Just wait" He said looking out at the water, "Sometimes silence can be helpful, I want you to really think about what you're going to say, you never do, I want you to understand how much your words pained me Y/n" He said with no emotion at all, I wrapped my hand up to his shoulder and rubbed it softly, the sound of water slowly moving could be heard in the soft breeze.

"I found your journal... The one about me" I broke the silence, he snapped his head towards me with wide eyes, "You saw that?" He asked sheepishly, "Yeah, you've been stalking me awhile now" I said, "Four years, six days, nine hours, ten minutes" He said as if it was a routine, "I- what?" I stared at him in shock, "Yeah I didn't start that journal till later on" He shrugged as if it was normal, "Mark I'm sorry I shouldn't have said all those things to you, I shouldn't have broke into your house, I talked to Dan a bit when he was saving me, you really do care, I shouldn't have called you a lair" I sighed, "No, no you shouldn't have" He replied, "Words can't describe my feelings right now" He said looking away, "Can you try?" I asked, "I want to kiss you, slap you, cry, yell, and fuck you all at once. Basically I love you so much that I'm pissed off at you" He said still not looking at me.

"Okay then" I felt slightly uncomfortable, "How do I fix this?" I sighed, Mark smirked, "Oh? You wanna fix it?" He said with a wicked smirk, "I- yeah" I gulped, "Well then" He said throwing off the flannel I gave him, "Come on take it off" He grinned, "H-here?" I asked, "Yup, right here, off!" He commanded, I followed his instructions and stripped off my clothing, "Good" He said getting close to me, he pulled off his bottoms and threw them aside.

"Wait no what are you-" Mark threw me into the lake then dived in after me. "Shh don't be so nervous" He chuckled pulling me up close to him, "It's not like we haven't done this before" He laughed, "Yeah but here?" I asked clinging to him, "Listen, there's nothing to worry about, the only thing in this lake is water and us okay? Ross comes down here all the time and there's nothing, besides the water is crystal clear" He assured me, picking me up and wrapping his arms around me.

"Now time to make it up to me" He smirked, I bit my lip as he wrapped my legs tightly around him and slammed inside me, I gasped loudly and he smiled, going at a rough fast pace, I kept my arms firmly around him, I dug my nails into his back making him moan, he crashed his lips into mine as he continued to thrust his hard cock into me, "Ngh Mark you feel so good" I muffled into his mouth, he continued to thrust faster and faster, his thrusts becoming sloppy, "Ugh I'm close" He grunted, with a few final thrusts he pulled out and shot his cum onto my stomach.

~Kawaii Unicorn