Chapter Twenty Eight

--Previously: He yelled, hurt and angry with the world. --

Mark eventually made it back to the cabin, he held Y/ns lifeless corpse in his arms, kicking the door open he entered and froze as everyone stared at him in shock: sweat, tears, and blood ran down his red face, Mark breathed heavily as he stood there feeling the stares.
"Is she dead?" Ross asked coming over and examining the body, "Yeah, and that asshole is gonna pay" Mark growled, "Who did this?" He asked, "Matthias" He said aggravated.

"Suzy?" Mark called, "Y-yeah Mark?" She seemed nervous at his psychotic tone, "Would you be a dear and find out a good place to plan a funeral?" Mark smiled at her, "Oh... S-sure" She stayed frozen next to Arin, "I think it'd be best if you went now, I don't want you to have to hear all this" He smiled wickedly, she nodded and grabbed her phone and computer off of the counter and left the cabin to a coffee shop.

"I want him to suffer" Mark growled, gripping Y/ns leg tightly, "He took someone I love away from me, now I want it to be known that you don't fuck with Mark Fischbach!" He said his expression livid, "So what we're gonna go kill him?" Arin asked, "Oh no that'd be to easy, he can live I just want him to be in pain and suffering" Mark growled out, "Dan, Arin and Ross you guys will come help me?" Mark asked, "Yeah of course, we got your back one hundred percent" Dan said putting a hand on Marks shoulder, "Good, gather up your weapons then boys, everyone will get a turn" Mark smirked, walking off with Y/n.

"I'm going to avenge you baby" He said softly kissing the corpses forehead, "No one is going to take you away from me with out suffering for it!" He snapped, "I'm sorry, I failed to protect you, I shouldn't have had you come to me, I should've just been quiet" He sighed rubbing her face gently, "But there's nothing I can do to change the past" He whispered hugging the corpse of Y/n, "You may think I'm psycho for this but someone once told me that crazy people need love too" He chuckled releasing her from the hug and laying her down on the bed.

Mark grabbed his backpack and walked out to see Dan, Arin, and Ross waiting with bags of their own, "Plan?" Arin asked, "No plan, just make him suffer and do whatever you have to, stab him till he's bleeding out on the floor, whip him till he cries for mercy, don't give him mercy of course, cut off his fingers I don't care just make him suffer" Mark breathed gritting his teeth, "And if I get carried away... Stop me.. I don't want him dead just in pain" Mark looked over his group, "Got it?" He asked, "Got it" Dan nodded with a smile, "Let's go show him what happens when you mess with one of us then" Mark nodded and smiled evilly.

They all loaded up into the car, Ross drove while Dan sat next to him up front, Mark and Arin sat in the back, "Are you going to be okay" Arin whispered as Mark twirled his survival knife through his hands, "I guess" He sighed quietly, "It's like if you were to lose Suzy" Mark said softly so the others wouldn't hear, Arin looked out the window and stayed silent for a few seconds, "I see, then we will show him no mercy" Arin said quietly to Mark, "Good" He replied.

~Kawaii Unicorn