Chapter Thirty

--Previously: "You're insane!" Matthias called out as the guys walked away, "I've been told!" Mark yelled back laughing. --

Mark stood there with Tyler beside him near the coffin, "Some ceremony" Mark said as a tear fell down his face, "I didn't think I'd have to see this" Tyler added looking down at Y/n, "I think Suzy did well on the outfit choice though" Mark sighed; A white, black, and grey dress with silver earrings and a silver necklace, Marks 'M' charm bracelet still around her wrist.
"I can't believe she's gone" Mark sighed, "I know... Goodbye Y/n, you were like a little sister to me, and I'll always love you" Tyler said placing a hand on her stomach.
"I'll let you say your goodbyes alone" Tyler said with a weak smile, "Thanks" He replied looking down and mindlessly adjusting his tie.

After Tyler was off with everyone else Mark looked down at her, "I could've saved you if I knew, I love you Y/n I always will, I'll never love anyone else" He said letting three more tears fall down his face, Mark touched her face lightly and pulled a small box from his pocket, "I never officially asked you to be my girlfriend, and I'll never be able to ask you to be my wife" He sighed slipping a diamond ring that was taken from the box onto her left ring finger, "But I know you loved me as much as I love you... And you would've said yes" He covered his mouth with one hand to hold back his sobs as he closed the lid on the casket.

He joined the others and they all talked and sent their apologizes, Mark looked beyond the crowd back to the casket to see a greyish blue, transparent figure standing there, "Y/n?" He whispered in disbelief, Y/n mouthed and 'I love you' to him and made a heart with her hands, smiling at him before she disappeared into the wind, "I love you too" He whispered staring at the casket.

<><><>A few months later<><><>

Mark woke up in bed alone, curled up with Y/ns jacket, he smiled and looked over the soft fabric, "I love you" He whispered hugging the fabric close to him, he did this everyday, remembering his one true love, he befriended Tyler and made an effort to be nice to him,
He continued to live at the cabin with everyone else until he eventually moved in there fully, selling his house to a realtor.

Mark did his job mindlessly not caring who he killed or why, he never found anyone else attractive he only thought about Y/n everyday and dreamed of her at night, he learned to accept the pain and turned it into a experience, he sat and played games with Brain quite a bit and ignored the fact that Y/n wasn't behind him snuggled up into his back.

Living life as normal as possible Mark decided to go for a walk back to the street lamp.
He stood there in the cold winter air, he stared forwards at the street lamp the same blue, grey figure he had seen the day of the funeral stood there leaned up against it, "Cold my love?" Mark asked standing beside her, "Very" She replied in a soft whisper, Mark felt chills run through him as her icy hand glazed over him, she felt like crisp winter air but he didn't care, "I love you babe" She whispered softly, Mark figured she could only speak in a quiet whisper but as long as he heard her beautiful voice he didn't care, her wrist still had the 'M' bracelet on.

"I love you too" He replied holding out a hand, she hovered her hand over his and lightly placed it into his own, chills ran up his arm as her ghostly air touched him, he examined the ghostly ring on her hand and smiled at her, "I'll see you again" She smiled as she disappeared.

><><><To be continued><><><

~Kawaii Unicorn