Chapter Twenty Seven

--Previously: We jumped out through a vent that leads to outside and ran around the side of the building. --

I fell onto the ground and Sean quickly helped me up, "Cmon we gotta get to the others" He said as we finally turned the corner, "Y/n!" Mark exclaimed running to me and pulling me into a hug, "Oh thank god" He breathed holding me close to him, "I love you so much, never forget that" He said as he held me close to him, "Yeah she's fine... Uh we have a problem" Sean interrupted, "Why do you always interrupt our sweet moments?" Mark sighed releasing from the hug, "Sean don't say anything yet!" I cut him off before he could speak, "I love you too Mark" I smiled causing him to smile.

"Yeah well Joeys group is here!" Sean panicked, "You've got to be fucking with me" Mark said, "We gotta go then" Ethan jumped in watching our backs, we all nodded and made a run for it to the car, "Hold it!" Matthias's voice boomed, we all froze as we heard a gun click, "Turn around and put up your hands!" He yelled, we did as he said and everyone looked annoyed, "Matt get over yourself" Mark scowled, "Oh I'm sorry did I tell you to talk?" The brown haired man snapped, "Cmon just get your ego boost over with" Sean said rolling his eyes, "Mark what's going on?" I whispered trembling in fear, "Shh it's alright, come here" He said holding his arms out to me, I instantly grabbed hold of him, clinging to him, "Wait no, no, no" Ethan yelled as I heard a gunshot, I felt pain for a split second before going limp in Marks arms.
"I love you" Was the last thing I said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"You son of a bitch!" Mark roared letting Y/n fall to the ground, tears stung his eyes as blood dripped down the side of her face from Matthias's gunshot, her final breath slipped out before Mark dropped her, he saw red as he ran towards Matthias, "Wait Mark be carful!" Ethan called, Matthias shot at him but he didn't care considering he had a bullet proof vest on, knocking him to the ground Mark hit him with a left hook.
After a few more hits his face was all bloody and bruised, "Alright, alright" Sean said pulling Mark off of him, "He killed her, he killed her Sean don't you understand that?" Mark sobbed hard, "I'll take care of it" He sighed motioning for him to go back to her.

Mark hung his head and sobbed hard as he walked over to where Ethan was checking Y/ns pulse, "I'm sorry Mark" He said quietly as Mark got down next to her and pulled her into his lap, "I'm sorry" He whispered, giving her a gentle kiss, "I love you Y/n" He sobbed holding her tightly, one arm around her lifeless body, the other caressing her head.

Tears ran down Marks face quickly as he sobbed onto her, another groan was heard from Matthias as Sean whispered something to him and punched him in the stomach.
"I'm so sorry" Sean said crouching down next to Mark and Ethan, "I can't believe she's gone" Mark sobbed hard still holding her in his arms, "I know but we have to go now" Sean said, "N-no I-I can't just leave her here" Mark cried, "You have to" Sean said putting a hand on his shoulder, "Come on let's go" He said calmly, rising from the ground, Mark gave her a kiss on the forehead and let his tears fall down her face, "Goodbye my love" He whispered placing her gently on the ground.

Mark stood up, following Sean and Ethan back to the car, "Jeez what took you guys so- why is he crying?" Wade stared at Mark with a concerned look, "I'm fine" He said with an aggravated tone, she was the only one he was soft for, the only one he ever truly cared about and now she's been taken away from him, "If it wasn't for you guys and your stupid little plan she'd be here right now!" Mark snapped putting his head down and resting it in his hands.

"Okay what's going on?" Bob asked, "What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on Matthias shot Y/n in the head, she's dead because of your stupid plan!" Mark yelled getting out of the car and stalking away towards the cabins direction, "Mark cmon, at least let us ride you back!" Ethan called, "Why should I? So you can just taunt me at the fact that I couldn't keep her safe when that was my one promise?" He yelled, hurt and angry with the world.

~Kawaii Unicorn