Chapter Twenty Five

--Previously: "Don't be so nervous, I'll call it off if you want" He said calmly realizing why I was so attached all of a sudden. --

I felt so comfortable in Marks arms, they were so strong and protective, "No we have to do it" I sighed, "Y/n are you sure?" He asked rubbing my back lightly, "Yeah, just promise something" I said getting close to his ear, "Anything" He said back, "Promise that you won't let Matt and Ryan kill me" I said quietly, "I promise, Y/n you know I would never let that happen" He assured.

We drank or coffee in silence, Mark kept his arm around me, occasionally stroking my shoulder with his soft fingertips, "I guess it's time to go" He sighed, "Yeah" I replied, "It'll be fine, I promise" He said kissing the top of my head.
We silently sat in his car as we drove down the dirt path, heading to the main road, "They live on the other end of town" Mark stated grabbing my attention from the window, I nodded and he placed his hand over mine, bringing up to the center console.

We pulled up to a large modern house with lots of Windows, "Welcome to the house of the devil" Mark chuckled, "What?" I asked nervously, "I'm kidding, they're actually quite nice you know? We are sorta friends... But also we hate each other with a burning passion" He said turning off the car, "So you hate each other so much that you became friends?" I asked, "It's more of a keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer type thing" He shrugged, "Although Bob was always a good friend of mine" He added, "Alright let's go before we're late they hate it when people are late" I nodded and got out of the car.

Mark rang the door bell and crossed his arms, "Mark! Y/n! Right on time come on in!" Sean exclaimed, grabbing my arm and pulling me in excitedly, "Woah, woah easy she's fragile" Mark said pulling me back to him roughly, "Uh... Right.." Sean said looking at us confused, "Anyways follow me" He said walking off into the house, "Follow the green bean" Mark laughed, "Shut up Mark!" Sean's Irish accent making it funnier then it actually was, "Anyways Mark you should wear this" Sean said handing Mark a bullet proof vest, Mark nodded and took off his shirt, putting it on underneath then dressing himself once again.

"Don't I get a bullet proof vest or something?" I asked, "Why would you?" Sean looked puzzled, "You have us you won't need it" He smiled, "She's just nervous that's all" Mark said, "No need to be, we won't let anything happen" Sean smiled, "Yeah besides the plan is fool proof" Ethan said appearing in the door way, "But what if it isn't?" I asked, "It is!" Sean assured me, "Y/n trust me I've worked with them before even though I hate to admit it their plans never fail" Mark gave me a reassuring smile, "Okay" I nodded feeling more comfortable.

I watched as Mark and Sean loaded up guns and passed them around to each other, "Alright let's go" Wade said as he pulled their black van to the front of the house, we all loaded up in the van and talked over the plan once more, I was squished between Mark and Sean, Ethan was sitting up front with Wade as they drove.

Here it goes, I thought, as long as Sean pops out of an air vent I should be okay, I continued to assure myself, "Ready Y/n?" Sean asked holding out his hand to help me out of the car, I nodded, Mark and I stepped out together, "I love you" He said pulling me into a passionate kiss, "I love you too" I whispered, "Don't worry I'll see you soon" He smiled, "I hate to break up the moment but we really gotta start getting this in action now" Sean said holding out his hand, I gave him my arm and he pulled me along as if I was his hostage.

~Kawaii Unicorn