Chapter Twelve

--Previously: I shuttered slightly in the air, trying to re-create the moment, "Come back" I whispered.--

I went back to that same spot every day, waiting, hoping, wanting to see Mark there, creeping behind me in the dim light of the street lamps,
he was never there, I cried myself to sleep knowing I'd be alone, Tyler didn't know what to do, he tried to take care of me as best as he could whilst working.

<><><><Six months later><><><>

I looked in my mirror, I looked tired, slipping on some jean shorts and a black t-shirt, I threw on my shoes and brushed my hair, heading down the stairs, "Hey" Tyler said softly, knowing I've been missing Mark, he pulled me into a tight hug, I hugged him back tightly, burying my face into his shoulder, "I'm going for a walk" I said, "You go there everyday" He sighed, "I have to" I said sadly, I pulled away and gave him a weak smile.

I walked down the street silently, I let a tear stream down my face, sparkling in the warm sun, my hair being blown by the slight breeze, I looked up from the ground at the street lamp where it all happened, I stopped and stared in shock, "Mark?" I whispered softly, I ran up to the man and hugged him tightly, "Uh.. Hi then" Marks deep soothing voice said, I breathed a sigh of relief, "Mark I-I missed you so much" I said softly, "Uh... Yeah about that-" He pushed me off of him, I could see a sadness in his eyes, "Mark?" I asked softly, fear rising through me.

"Hey Markibaby" My sisters voice sliced through the silence like a dagger, she stood behind him wrapping her arms through his, wrapping them up around his shoulders, resting her head on his shoulder she kissed his jaw, "W-what are you doing?" I asked, tears stinging my eyes, "Your sister she's.... M-my w-wife" He chocked out, He looked like he wanted to vomit at is words as he looked away, "And?" My sister said, "And I don't love y-you, this was all a setup, I'm sorry Y/n it wasn't you, your sisters the one I've loved all along" I just stared at him, tears streaming quickly down my face, I ran, ran as far as I could.

I reached my house and burst through the door a sobbing mess, "Y/n?!?" Tyler said running to me, I fell into him and sobbed hard, "What happened?" He asked, I explained what happened between sobs.

"Shh hey it's okay, listen he isn't worth it" He whispered, "I'm going to bed" I sighed, "It's only been an hour" He sighed, "I'm going back to bed" I repeated myself, wiping away a few tears, he nodded and I ran upstairs, I grabbed a pillow and cried, I flicked the charm on my bracelet and just laid there sobbing.

I looked over to my clock it blinked nine thirty p.m. I rolled my eyes and continued to cry, looking out at the dark sky as heavy rain poured down, I walked down stairs and saw a note on the fridge;

"Y/n I'm going out for
Awhile, I'll be back late so
Goodnight :)
~Tyler"

I sighed of course, I went back upstairs and sat down on my bed, lightning continuously struck outside my window as I heard a faint.... tapping sound? I ran to the window and flung it open, Mark stood on a ladder, sobbing, "Y/n, I'm s-sorry I-I-I didn't mean it let me explain ple-please" He sobbed hard, lightning struck outside and I grabbed his arm, "Get in here" I said sternly, I helped him through the window and shut it, quickly locking it up.

I looked at Mark as he stood there soaking wet and sobbing, his shirt sticking to him, displaying his muscles "What were you thinking? You could have died! That lightings heavy and you're just standing on a ladder outside my window, why would you even come here anyway? Shouldn't you be with your wife!" I snapped, "Please listen" He begged me, tears running down his face heavily, I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom attached off my bedroom, "Here" I said throwing a couple towels at him, "Thanks" He said wrapping them around himself, he was shaking badly now from crying and the cold air. "Now please let me speak" He said, "Fine" I responded.

~Kawaii Unicorn