Chapter Fifteen

--Previously: "I love you" I repeated, his reaction was more valuable then anything in the world.--

"I love you too!" He exclaimed, sitting up and pulling me into a soft kiss, "I love you, I love you" He said again and again, pulling me into a hug close to his naked body, "And you love me too" He let out a relived sigh and held me close, kissing the top of my head, "I was worried you'd hate me after today" He sighed, "Mark look at me, what's the only thing I have on" I laughed slightly, he pulled away and looked me over, "Uhh" He said looking over me intensely, he smiled as he grabbed my right wrist, "You put on my bracelet" He said softly, I nodded and he smiled.

We both put on our underwear, I threw on a tank top, "I guess I should be leaving then" Mark sighed, "Or you could not do that and you can stay here and snuggle up in the warm blankets with me I smirked, "Oh really? Well then may I do that?" He asked, I wrapped an arm around his neck and fell backwards onto the bed, pulling him down with me, "No" I teased, "No?" He laughed, "No!" I responded, "And why not?" He asked, "Because I'm going to make you dinner first, I can't snuggle and cook at the same time" I said, he rolled his eyes and smiled, "Here put this on" I threw a flannel and a pair of jeans at him, "How did you get my size? Or why do you have it?" He asked confused, slipping them on, "I missed you okay" I said shyly earning a chuckle.

I threw on jeans and a hoodie, taking Marks hand and guiding him to my kitchen, I sat him at my counter and opened the fridge, "Spaghetti?" I offered, "Sure" Mark nodded, I got out the stuff for it and started to cook it, while I was waiting I walked up behind Mark and hugged him, "I can't tell you how much I missed you" I sighed kissing his shoulder, "I missed you too" He sighed, laying his head back onto me, I looked down at the dorky face he was making and smiled, "It feels so much better having you behind me rather then her" He smiled, "Good" I laughed and kissed his nose.

I placed a plate of spaghetti in front of him and took a plate of my own, I sat next to him and he wrapped an arm around me while we ate, "That outfit looks good on you" I smiled, "Well you know my style by now" He laughed. We finished eating and I cleaned up, I sat back next to Mark and he once again wrapped his arm around me, "Are you warming up?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder, "Yeah, thanks" He smiled and nodded.

We headed back up stairs, and I curled up in my bed, "So did you put this outfit on your teddy bear?" He teased laying next to me, "No..." I replied thinking back to all the times I cried into it dressed in the flannel, "Yeah sure" He laughed and wrapped his arms around me, we sat there leaned up against the head board, the blanket wrapped around us warmly, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and the other around the front of my waist, I copied his actions and rested my head on his chest/shoulder area, "You know, when you aren't cutting me, burning me, slapping me or generally hurting me you're pretty sweet" I said, "So I've been told" He chuckled.

"What is this, what would you call this" I said looking up to him, "Uh... Two people who love each other snuggled up in a bed after they had sex an hour ago..." He chuckled awkwardly, "Great... Good to know" I laughed, "Hey Y/n I-" Tyler barged into my room and his mouth dropped, "What are you doing here? Let her go!" He yelled.

~Kawaii Unicorn