Chapter Twenty

--Previously: with a few final thrusts he pulled out and shot his cum onto my stomach.--

"Am I forgiven?" I asked with a smirk, "Yeah, you're forgiven" He panted while cleaning off my stomach. We got out of the water and did our best to dry ourselves off, we got dressed and I looked at Mark, "Were you really going to kill yourself?" I asked, "Yeah" He sighed, "But why?" He pulled me into a tight embrace, "Because they want you so they can get to me, I'd do anything to protect you Y/n" He whispered, "Why not just give them the pocket watch?" I asked, "It's about more then that now, they want the watch yeah but... Your sister wants me dead still, she just wants me dead to make you miserable" He sighed.

I just held onto him tightly, keeping my face buried into his chest as he kept his hand comfortingly on the back of my head, "I just don't want to lose you" I said softly, "You won't" He replied, "Come on let's go back" He said softly, I pulled away and went to walk, taking shaky steps I felt physically and mentally exhausted after everything today, Mark came up behind me and picked me up bridal style, "You're tired you should rest" He smiled, "Are you sure?" I asked looking at him with concern, "Yeah, what you think I can't carry you?" He chuckled, I rested my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder as he carried me, my other hand was draped over my stomach.

"I love listening to your breathing it's so calming" I stated, "Well that's cause I'm a professional breather" He teased, "Oh really?" I laughed, "Yeah but you can breath way better then I can" He laughed.

I dozed off slightly but was able to hear when we got back, "What did you do?" A guy who sounded slightly Australian asked, "She's just tired, I guess I was a bit much for her" He chuckled, I heard some guys laugh, a girl who I assumed was Suzy sigh but laugh slightly, and I could almost feel Tyler's stone cold glare on Mark, "You three can stay here for awhile if you want?" Suzy offered, "That'd be great, thanks!" Mark accepted, "I would but I gotta get going to work soon, I work a night job now" Tyler laughed, "That's fine, as long as you aren't near us or Y/n you should be fine" She said, They said there goodbyes and Tyler left.

"Alright well we're gonna head to bed" Mark said quietly, I snuggled up closer to Mark lightly in my sleepy daze, causing him to chuckle.
"Goodnight sweetie" He said as he laid next to me in bed and kissed my forehead gently, "Mmhmm love you" I mumbled, "I love you too" He chuckled wrapping a protective arm around me.

I woke up to Mark laying next to me asleep, I kissed his cheek lightly and slipped out of bed, walking out of the room I was greeted by a man; brown hair with blonde streaks that went a little passed his chin that had some facial hair on it.
"Morning" He said while sipping some coffee, "Good morning-" I paused, "Arin" He flashed a crooked smile, "Okay, good morning Arin" I returned the smile, "So it seems like you're more into Mark then we thought" He laughed, I felt my face turn red with embarrassment, "I... Uh... Y-yeah" I laughed nervously, unsure of the right reaction.

"Good morning Arin" A lady with blonde and black hair said, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "Good morning Y/n!" She exclaimed, "This is my wife Suzy by the way" Arin chimed in seeing my confusion, "Oh okay, good morning" I smiled extending a hand to her, she laughed but shook it anyways, I examined the tattoo sleeve on her arm as she firmly shook my hand. "Would you like some coffee?" She offered grabbing a mug, "Yeah that'd be great" I smiled, I watched as she grabbed two mugs and poured some coffee and a small amount of creamer into it, "Thank you" I said with a smile as I took the coffee.

"I'll take a cup of Mortemer's famous coffee" Someone said tiredly, "Sure thing Barry" Suzy laughed, "Hey Y/n" He said, "Hi" I replied shyly realizing how many people were here, I looked at the bearded man with brown hair, "What do you mean by Mortimer?" I asked, "Oh, it's one of her many nicknames" Barry chuckled, "Oh okay" I replied, "Morning troublemaker" Dan teased, pushing me jokingly, "Morning Dan" I laughed,  "Oh I see everyone's here" Mark said wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me from behind, "Well except Brain and Ross" He shrugged, "Brain will be back soon and Ross, well Ross is just asleep" Barry replied, "Oh well in that case" Mark chuckled and walked into a room, "ROSS GET UP!" We heard Mark yell, "Ah bloody hell!" He screeched, I heard a thud and saw Mark walk out smiling and Ross come out flipping him off from behind.

"Are you just gonna stare at me?" The dirty blond Australian asked, "What? No sorry, uh do you always do that?" I asked looking back at Mark, "Pretty much yeah" He replied with a laugh, "But if Ross would just get up I wouldn't" He teased.

~Kawaii Unicorn