Chapter Thirteen

--Previously: "Now please let me speak" He said, "Fine" I responded.--

"I love you Y/n, I love you, I love you, I love you, she forced me to do that, s-she showed up at the prison, said she'd bail me out, she said if I didn't play along she'd kill you, I had to, please understand, I can't lose you, I thought about you everyday, every hour, every living second I had, please listen-" He sobbed, "I had to protect you, I couldn't live with myself if something were to happen to you knowing I could prevent it, she wants to see you broken, I need you to believe me" He continued, "Mark I-" I tried to cut in, "No please don't be mad" He cried harder, "Mark I'm-" I tried again, "Please, please" He begged, I walked over to him and put my face close to his, "Shhh" I said softly, he nodded looking like a small child as tears ran down his face.

"I'm not mad at you" I said, "You aren't?" He looked relived, "I'm heart broken by you..." I sighed and turned away, "You- you're what?" He said sounding shocked, "You heard me" I replied leaning against a wall, "I- but- I thought you didn't like me?" He looked at me confused, "I know" I sighed, Mark looked concerned, "It's like it pains you to see me..." He said sadly, I nodded slowly and let tears stream down my face, "Then I'll leave" He stated sadly, walking to the window and opening it, "I- NO!" I yelled and ran to the window, slamming it shut.

"I don't understand what you want" Mark frowned, "I DON'T WANT YOU GOING OUT ON A LADDER AND DYING!" I yelled in frustration, "I- Y/n, calm down" He said placing a hand on my shoulder, "Just take a deep breath and explain what you're feeling" He said calmly, "Anger, pain, sadness, I'm terrified but excited, I don't want you near me but I don't want you to leave yet either..." I responded taking a breath, "Okay-" He started, "Well if it's any help I feel freezing and confused" He said rubbing a towel on his arm slightly drying it, I sighed, "I'm going to regret this" I mumbled, "Fine I'll hang your clothes for them to dry or whatever" I sighed in annoyance, Mark looked shocked but took off his clothes, leaving him there in just his boxers.

I quickly took his clothes and ran to the bathroom hanging them up, I felt a pair of cold arms around me as I was pressed up against a cold, muscular chest, "You know I've had a lot of time to think about what I'm gonna do to you when I was in prison" He whispered deeply in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, he slowly slipped his arms away and I heard him go lock the door

I stayed frozen in the bathroom, not moving a muscle, Mark appeared in the door way smirking, "I've wanted to do this for awhile now babe" He growled grabbing me roughly, "M-Mark, what are you do-doing?" I asked feeling nervous, "What I've been waiting to do for awhile now" He smirked pulling me to the bedroom and pinning me to a wall, "You're going to be mine" He breathed, "And you're going to listen to what I say, that's how this is going to go" He said licking my neck, "Mark n-no" I timidly said, Mark looked at me, he looked angered, "I'm sorry? What?" He said through gritted teeth.

"You were so sweet what happened?" I asked feeling fear, "I still am sweet, sweet like a candy shop, and you're the kid to explore it" He whispered, I shivered slightly, "I think you'd like a taste" He laughed softly, "N-no" I whimpered, "Sh shh, It's okay, we won't go there right away" He purred, "I'll just start off for now, don't worry about it, you'll be begging for me in a few minutes, and then I'll make you scream my name" He seductively whispered holding my wrists tightly to the wall.

~Kawaii Unicorn