Chapter Twenty Six

--Previously: "I hate to break up the moment but we really gotta start getting this in action now" Sean said holding out his hand, I gave him my arm and he pulled me along as if I was his hostage. --

Sean looked over at me and laughed, "Why the hell are you laughing?" I asked, "Cause you're pretty good at acting like a hostage" He shrugged, "Well I was a hostage for a few weeks so..." I said raising an eyebrow, "Mark actually did that?" He asked, "Yup, I'm kind of glad he did though" I responded, "Jeez I was joking when I told him to do that but I'm glad it brought the two of you together, he really does love you" Sean smiled, "This was your idea?" I asked in shock, "It was my joke" He corrected, "Well then thanks" I laughed.

We walked around the corner to see Wade standing in front of Matt and Ryan and another man in front of them that they were holding tightly, I assumed that was Bob as Sean pulled me between him and Wade, "Alright hand her over" Matt said, "Give us Bob first" Wade called, "How do we know it's not a trick?" Ryan asked, Sean pulled out a gun and stuck it up to my head, "Give him to us or she dies right here" Sean growled, they pushed Bob forwards and he got over next to Wade, Sean handed me over to them and Matt held my arm tightly, "Pleasure doing business with you" Matt said as he pulled me away, Ryan following close behind.

I looked back as Sean winked, Bob and Wade disappeared towards the car as I was dragged along.

"Move and you die" Matt growled as he pushed me into a dark blue and white room, I landed on the floor and he kicked me in the stomach, I groaned as I curled up into a ball. "Don't get up" He commanded, I watched as he locked the door and listened to them leave, how did Sean plan on finding me this place is huge! I looked around and saw a large vent on the roof, I waited and watched it.
"What should we do with her?" I heard Matt ask, his voice being muffled by the heavy steel door between us, "We wait, let her be afraid, then we get what we want and shoot her" I heard my sister say,
my blood ran cold at the sound of her voice.

"Psst, ready?" I turned to see Sean peeking out of the air vent, "Yeah let's go!" I panicked running over to him, he reached down his arms and grabbed my hands, pulling me up to the air duct he quietly closed the vent and motioned for me to follow him, "I was worried you wouldn't find me" I breathed, "Pfft what? Of course I would, I put a GPS on your shirt when we were walking to them" He whispered, "What really?" I asked, "Yeah it just wasn't easy to find out how to get there through here" He laughed.

We crawled a bit further and started to hear yelling and gun shots, "Oh bloody hell what are they doing here?" He whispered looking down through a vent, "Who?" I asked, "It's Joeys gang great" He rolled his eyes, "Who's in his gang?" I asked, "Joeys? It's Matthias, Bryan, Joey of course, Chad and Tyler" Sean answered annoyed, "Is that a bad thing?" I asked, "They're show offs who always want to be the hero and will go to great extents to do so, they always screw things up though" He laughed slightly.

We jumped out through a vent that leads to outside and ran around the side of the building.

~Kawaii Unicorn