Chapter Fourteen

Smut warning:

--I'll make you scream my name" He seductively whispered holding my wrists tightly to the wall.--

I looked at him in shock, "Mark-" He placed a Hand over my mouth roughly silencing me, "I know what I promised, but I won't hesitate to break that promise" He said raising his eyebrows, I looked at him in shock as he pulled me to the bathroom and grabbed a switchblade from his jeans, "Please d-don't" I shrieked, "Shh I won't, just listen and it will be fine" He smiled, he placed it on my bed side table and pushed me into the bed, laying on top of me.
Mark began to kiss me roughly, slipping his tongue into my mouth quickly, he grinned against me, he grunted softly into my mouth as his erection got bigger.

I kissed him back, pushing myself into him, "Oh? You were so against it, now you seem eager" Mark looked at me shocked, "I told you I feel mixed emotions about you, I hate you so much that I almost love you" I whispered, "That doesn't make sense but frankly I don't care" He breathed crashing his lips back into mine, Mark slipped a hand up my shirt and grabbed my breast, "Mmm Maark" I moaned softly, my moans muffled by his soft lips, he pulled my shirt over my head and threw it, "This just isn't fair" He whined as he sat on my pelvis, "What?" I asked, "I'm here almost naked with a beautiful woman under me and she's all covered up" He smirked while pulling my jeans off, he scanned over my body as I laid there in panties and a bra, "Well you most defiantly don't need this" He laughed while undoing the clasp of my bra and throwing it, "Now we're even" He purred into my ear while grabbing and massaging my breast.

I grabbed his bulge and he whimpered, "No, now we're even" I said with a smile, I watched as he bit down hard on his lip, "Y-Y/n" He said softly as I palmed him through the fabric of his boxers, "You wanted it, I might as well be a good girl for you" I smirked, unbuttoning his boxers, his eyes widened as his erect cock slapped against my stomach and I took hold off his shaft, "Y-Y/n W-what are you d-doing" He whimpered at my touch, "Oh is this not how you do it?" I asked, being a virgin and all I wasn't very sure, I just did what seemed right, "No it is" He said, I pushed him lightly and he took the hint, he laid down on his back and I grabbed hold of his shaft once more, I kissed his tip and he whimpered, I pulled away, "Hey why'd you stop?" He complained, "I don't know" I shrugged with a smirk, "I like seeing you so pleased then it just goes away simply" He looked annoyed as he squinted his eyes, "Fine" He spat.

Grabbing his knife he flipped me so I was beneath him, "Mark n-no I didn't mean it like that" I said, "To late" He replied with a smirk as he began to kiss and cut down my stomach,

*kiss*

*Cut*

*Kiss*

*Cut*

He stopped when he got down to the large burn from his last time he tried this, I noticed him shift uncomfortably, I could see a sadness as he looked up at me, "How badly does this hurt?" He asked looking at the burn, "Not to bad anymore" I responded shyly, he nodded and kissed it softly, knowing it would be to painful he didn't give me a cut after that one, he moved his hand down and pulled off my panties, "Time for you to see what more I can do with this tongue" He smirked, my eyes widened wait is he actually going through with this? He spread my legs apart and began licking at my clit, "Agh, Markk" I moaned softly, he continued to lick around inside me, his hot breath made me moan as he pulled away and smiled, inserting to fingers into me, I gasped loudly.

"Oh please, this is nothing" He laughed as he thrusted his fingers in and out of me, rubbing my clit, I tried to hold back my moans, his strong hand on my body felt so good, "Mmark, Ugh that feels so good" I moaned, "You're a virgin" He said, shock and realization hitting him, I nodded and he went a bit slower, pushing in quickly and pulling out slowly, I moaned softly and came on his hand, pulled his hand out, licking and sucking my juices off of his fingers, since he had already lost his boxers long ago he smiled at me and lined up with my entrance, "I'll be gentle and let you get used to my size first" He said softly, "This is going to hurt at first but you'll get used to it okay?" He said, I hesitantly nodded, he slowly thrusted into me, "Ahh" I cried out, "Shh it's okay" Mark said softly moving my hair out of my face.

After a few seconds I nodded signaling it was okay for him to begin, he slowly thrusted in and out of me as he stood at the edge of my bed, he kept his hands on my hips as he moved me along with him, "Ohh baby, you're so tight" He grunted picking up his pace, going harder and faster, "Ahh, ahh Mark" I moaned, "I want you to scream my name" He moaned, "Mark" I moaned, "Louder" He grunted going faster, "MaRk" , "Louder!" He got faster and rougher as we went, I couldn't take it anymore, "AHHH MARK!" I screamed loudly, making him cum inside me, He painted heavily as did I, "Wow" I panted, "Feels good doesn't it" He chuckled softly as he fell next to me on the bed, "Yeah" I panted, "Good" He pulled me close to him and I buried my face into his chest.

"I love you" He breathed holding me close, "Promise me something" I muffled into his chest, "Anything" He said softly, "Promise me you'll love me and not go off with anyone else, promise me you won't break my heart again" I said, looking up from his chest, "I promise" He said softly, kissing my forehead, "I love you Mark" I said, his eyes lit up and he stared at me in awe, "What?" He asked looking at me, "I love you" I repeated, his reaction was more valuable then anything in the world.

~Kawaii Unicorn