Chapter Eleven

--Previously: I felt a hand go over my mouth, no, it can't be them? Can it? I panicked when suddenly I heard a voice.--

I turned to see Mark there, "Y/n? Y/n?" He called, "Mark!" I ran towards him. Suddenly I jerked awake, "We're home?" Tyler said awkwardly, "I uh oh..." I said, "You fell asleep as soon as we got in the car" He chuckled, "So you didn't ask me anything?" I asked feeling confused, that felt so real, "Well I tried but you were asleep" He responded raising an eyebrow, "Oh..." I quietly said, I felt weird, did I really love Mark? What if he was there? I felt a little hopeful that he would be, I looked down at the charm bracelet and smirked.

We went inside and of course I ran straight upstairs, I shut the door and turned around to be greeted by an empty room, I don't know why but I started sobbing, I fell onto my floor and just sobbed, my door flew open and Tyler came down next to me, "Hey, hey it's okay" He comforted holding out his arms giving me a hug, "What's the matter?" He asked softly, "I-I think I might love him" I cried onto his shoulder, he grew silent, I explained everything; what he did, how he acted, why he did it, his past, my sister, all of it.

"I see" Tyler said after I was done,
"And you trust him? You trust that he wouldn't hurt you? You trust that if you gave him a chance he would let you live normally? Like not lock you away? And you could still see me?" He asked way to many questions but I responded to them simply, "Yes...?" I felt a small bit unsure but I knew what I wanted, "Alright then" He sighed, "What?" I asked, "I mean if he'll make you happy, look I don't know how to react, he kidnapped you and now you love him, it's a small bit weird" He sighed, "You're not mad?" I felt weird by his actions, he shook his head and just stared off.

"I'm not saying I approve though, I wanna talk with this guy first" He said sternly, "Just to make sure" He looked me over, "Fair enough" I nodded, "now you need rest, it's kinda late and I'm sure you're as tired as I am" He said ruffling my hair, I laughed and we said our good nights, I thanked him for agreeing to help me and headed off to my cold, lonely bed.

I woke up and got dressed; black, white and grey flannel, grey skinny jeans, a grey beanie and black sneakers, white, black and silver headphones around my neck. I walked down stairs to see Tyler, "I'm sorry" He said sadly, "For what?" I asked nervously, "He's going to be in prison for a long time, it's not like he can just get out on his own" He shrugged, "I know, I'm going for a walk" I sighed, "Is that a good idea?" He asked, "Yup" I replied rolling my eyes and walking out into the crisp air.

I walked down to where Mark first drugged me... How cute? I thought to myself, I stood under the street lamp that he grabbed me under, I shuttered slightly in the air, trying to re-create the moment, "Come back" I whispered.

~Kawaii Unicorn