Chapter Eight

--Previously: "I need you to do something for me though" He said.--

I felt nervous but asked anyways, "What do you need?" I asked timidly, "Kiss me, kiss me like you mean it, please Y/n, I need you to do it for me" He begged, I didn't know what to say, "Remember you still have to obey m-" I cut him off by grabbing his face and kissing him, "Wait you-" He muffled into the kiss, I pulled away, "Shut up" I breathed, crashing my lips back into his, he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, not braking the kiss, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pinned me to the wall, kissing me passionately.

After a few seconds I moved my hands, one on the back of his head and one on his neck, he licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting him in, I followed his lead as he explored my mouth, I pulled at his hair lightly and he moaned softly into my mouth, he pulled away and looked at me, he took a second to catch his breath and smiled, "You're pretty good at that" I sighed, "And I can do so much more with this tongue" He whispered seductively, I shuttered, "Don't push it Mark, just cause I enjoyed that... A lot... Doesn't mean that I like you" I said, "So if I kiss you again right now, you wouldn't enjoy it?" He asked raising his eyebrows, "Well... I- ah-" Mark pushed his lips against mine again, kissing me softly this time, he slowly let his arms down and brought them down to my legs, I loosened my grip on him and he gently placed me on the ground, not parting our lips, I kept my hands on his shoulders as he pulled away from me.

"I still hate you Mark" I said, "But you kissed me twice!" He protested, "Actually, You asked me to kiss you and said I had to obey, I remember what happened last time so I did it, the second time you just did it" I said, "You liked it and you didn't stop me" He said, "So" I replied simply, "Sooo you don't hate me" He replied, "I do, you're holding me here, we've been over this many, many times now" I said, "If I died you'd be sad" He said quietly, walking and lying down on the bed, "Why did you say that so suddenly?" I asked, is he sick or something? "You sound worried Y/n" He said, "I-I'm not, just curious" I lied, I was kind of falling for this man, "Well I'm fine, I was just making a statement, now come on I wanna sleep" He said, "You can sleep without me" I raised an eyebrow, Mark opened his eyes and looked at me, "Can you sleep without your teddy bear?" I blushed at him knowing I still have it at twenty two, "Didn't think so, now come here teddy" He teased, I laid down next to him and sighed, "You're a child running with scissors".

~Kawaii Unicorn