Good Lies/ panic attacks

Alfie's POV

Niamh's face lit up with happiness when we told her the good news. She grabbed us both in for another hug, it was so tight! "We are collecting you in a week because I am going to see Marcus and Zoe is meeting with Joe and his dad in Wiltshire. " ok!" A jumpy little girl said. "We'll see you then! Oh and by the way, what you favrouite theme?" Zoe asks. " seaside why?" "No reason" I quickly reply back. We said our final goodbyes and climbed back down the ladder. I grab Zoe's hand, we look at each other and smile. "She gonna freak!" Zoe's says to me.
" yes she is..."

Zoe POV

We weren't really going away for a week. Instead we are going to turn one of our spare bedrooms into hers!

We drive back home and text Poppy and Sean to see if they wanna to help us go shopping. They ameditly agreed and were over in under 15 minutes. Me and Poppy want in my car and Alfie and Sean went in Alfie's car. Alfie and Sean went to get paint and go order some furniture while me and poppy went to get little bits and bobs for around the room like a clock, fairy lights, teddy bears etc. The boys texted us to say they were on the way home. I asked them to grab a takeaway from (wherever) and get the usual. We started heading back to the car. We put six bag full of goods for her room. Yes we did go over board. Just as we were about to get in the car a bunch of girls came over to. We took a lot of photos until more people started to come. I needed to get home. I got mobbed and lost Poppy. I started to panic, I crouched down, luckily no one saw. Everyone was looking for me, I couldn't breath. I have no choice but to sprint to my car. I saw Poppy run after me. Once we both got in I locked the door because fans were trying to open the door. I was to shaky so I asked Poppy to drive us back to mine. People were running after my car until their legs gave up. "I need Alfie" I manage to say, I start to get worse, I start to cry. Poppy imeditly called Alfie and he picked up right away. " ello Pop! What's up?" " Alfie, Zoe is having a panic attack because a mob of fans were sourrounding the car." Poppy was a very good friend, I can count on her." I will be outside the gate right now." He says before handing up. We arrive at the house and the gate opens. Alfie comes running out. He opens my car door side and Carry's me out. "Go on in Sean is in there, I will be in with Zoe in a second." Poppy nods and drives into the house. I cry into Alfie shoulder saying " It's sometimes to much, I can't breath." Alfie sits out side our house on the path rocking me like a baby. " shhh it's ok little one I am here, I will never let you go.." Just as we was about to fall asleep a flash came out of knowwhere, then another,then another...
"Alf?" I start to say "Alf!"
Alfie looks up and see viewers taking photo of us cuddling. "We can't go back into the house or they will know it's ours" he whispers. This made me panic more. He puts his finger on my lips (sush sign) to keep me quiet. " please guys Zoe is having a panic attack and she will have another one if you put them up. They apologised. In return for deleting the photos Alfie set me down and took photos. Once he took the photos he quickly picked me back up again and ran as far away as possible.
We put me down when we reached a small cafe . He called Sean to come collect us. We went into the cafe hand in hand and ordered (whatever food). It was really yummy. It helped a lot. "Thank you Alf." I say with a little smile on my face. " anything for you little one" he replied back. He wiped the tear of my face and kissed me. I felt happy again but also still felt like someone was watching me...

Alfie POV

Sean came to collect us from the cafe we found and drove back home. Zoe fell asleep in the car so I had no choice but to carry her in. I carried her up stairs and into her bed. I kissed her on the head and closed the door quietly before heading down stairs again.

(four hours later)

It was almost quarter past five in the evening. Before I heard foot steps come down the stairs. I knew it was sleepy Zoe but she didn't look very sleepy, she looked quiet sad. "What wrong little one?" I ask while playing with her hair. She show me her iPhone. It's two photos. One of me and Zoe outside our house hugging,even though I told the girls not to put it up. But what was worse was the second one. I was a picture of me and Zoe kissing in the cáfe! Someone was stalking us. "Wow" I manage to say "It's ok little one, it will be ok." Zoe looks up at me, a small smile shows on her face." I can't wait for tomorrow, to decorate her room." Me either, I am quiet tired, would you like to have a cuddle in bed?" Zoe loves cuddles in bed. They are her favourite thing. She nods and I give her a piggy back up stairs." Just going to the Lou first!" I say to Zoe ." Ok!" She replys excidenly. Once I am finished I wash my hands and tweet
Pointlessblog: I hate it when someone dosent listen to what you say😐

I unlock the door and join Zoe in the bed as we cuddle until we drift off to sleep in each other's arms...

Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter I know it was quiet deep but anyways!
Love you all!
X

Words 1045