Family day

Nia POV

Today we had nothing on. It's been so long since me and my parents have had a day together.

I got a big lie on today. 11 o'clock!
I don't remember James leaving last night but I guess he did. Finally I have the strength to get up. I saw Zoe come out of the bathroom. She is wearing a black and white top with jeans.

"Hi honey"

"Hi!" I reply back

I slide past her to go to the bathroom. When I come out I grab my outfit for the day and go in again.

I really wanna go to the beach today so I wear gym clothes so I can swing on the bars and do some exercise . I can pack a spare change of clothes.

I come out , grab my phone and we head to the beach.

Alfie POV (it's been long😂)

"Gooooood Morning Guys! " I yell at my camera. Zoe comes up behind me and repeats me. I laugh.

"Today we are going to the beach ! Are you excited zo?"

"Sure am!" She says in a Scottish voice.

I explain what else we are doing for the day and switch off my camera.

"Where's Niamh?"

"Right here!" She jumps out from the bathroom.

I smile and go to leave.

At the beach

It was really packed today near the water, so we decided to just stay near the gym equipment. I went over to do some pull ups . I saw Zoe lay down a blanket. She was wearing a bathing suit. I noticed Niamh wasent with her

"Dad watch this!" I hear a voice behind me.

I turn around to see Niamh on a circle stone. "Wait there I call back" I run a grab my camera and turn it on. She lifts herself up all the way up to a handstand.

 She lifts herself up all the way up to a handstand

I clap and Zoe does too

While Niamh plays on the bars , Zoe and I relax in the hot sun, my arms felt impossible to move.

—————

Nias POV

My parents were just around the corner relaxing so nothing could go wrong

A few fans noticed me and we took a few photos. Me and this other girl even did a backhand spring together.

When someone says nothing could go wrong something always does. Yep.. just when I finishing the last bit of my workout,I saw Lexi coming my direction. I wanted to run but I was high up on bars so she couldn't get me. I fake smiled at her rudely. Lexi had her head up high, she turned around and my heart dropped. James was behind her. They linked hands and he kissed her cheek , then realizing I was in front of them when he looked forward. I didn't feel good, I felt tired. My hands let go of the bars and I fell . I was pretty high too. Last thing I remember is somebody running over to me.

10 minutes later

I woke up with a really sore head, I stand up and look around. No James or Lexi. I actually can't get over the fact James left me there on my own or the fact HES DATING MY BULLY.

I get up and think so many things. I can't take all of it. I run over and get my phone for my bag.

Notification: JIAslay just posted a picture

I swipe over

Caption: plz no

The picture showed James kissing Lexi. I couldn't believe it I had to refresh it . I wish I didn't , she post again but this time it was me lying on the sand passed out looking like a mess. Ew

All I wanna do now is change because I'm sweaty and stop thinking about this. Niamh you were never with James, snap out of it!

I take my bag and head over to my mum and dad. They fell asleep. "Wake up" I whisper softly. They slowly start to wake. Alfie gives a big stretch .

"Yo! My phone is going off like crazy" he was reaching for it.

"Check it later I just posted a pic of us, it's probably people just reposting it" I quickly manage to blurb out

He nods and smiles . I sigh.
We pack up our stuff and call a cab. Alfie said he is gonna lay down ,but me and Zoe are gonna go shopping.

We go to Victoria secret,forever 21 and more. After an hour of shopping we finally sit down to eat. We both ordered for Sabaro.

————

Zoe's POV

I order our food a sit back down at our table. Niamh had her head stuck in her phone, she had a bit of a worried face on her ever since she woke us up. Alfie and I have been getting a lot of notifications too so I am a bit concerned. I turn on my phone and go into tagged posts.

Zalfoelover: @ zoella  @ pointlessblog where were you?!?

The picture show Niamh lying on the beach sand passed out. Another photo shows James and this other girl. I think I see the problem.

A man then comes over and gives us out food . I think I should let her sort it out herself but should let her know that I know what's going on.

"Niamh?" I say

Her head looks up at me.

"I just wanna let you know I know what's going on but I won't interfere unless I need to or if you need my to, do you wanna tell me what happend?"

She took a deep breath and spoke the truth.

Nia tell Zoe's the story.

I feel so sorry for Niamh, with all the pressure she has in her , the poor pet can't take it.

We finish our food and get a cab to our hotel. It's 8 o'clock by the time we got back. Alfie was asleep. We quietly put on our Pjammas and went to sleep.