Suprising annie

I am skipping onto where it's the day Annie goes to LA

Nia POV

This is it , the big day. I went back to Brighton for two days to pack and I'm now LA again. Alfie is with me and Zoe stayed home to look after Nala.(dog)

It's currently 1:34 and we are supposed to suprise Annie, Hayley and page at a sushi restaurant in 45 minutes but traffic is really slow. I was wearing joggers and Annie's merch top.

When we arrive, Alfie saw everyone so we had to crouch down. We sneak inside as they were eating outside. I go into the bathroom and take off my bottoms to put on quarter length leggings.

Alfie texts katie(Annie's mom) and says to start recording. We hit our records too.

I see katie pull out her camera.

"So Annie , quick question. If you had to choose person to stay with us, who would it be?"

"Why? I told you this last week it would be Nia-"

I interrupted her by running out. Her face lit up. She knocked the chair over by standing up. We gave each other the biggest hug. When I finally looked at her clearly, I could see she was crying.
"Awe!" I wipe away her tears. Alfie and I greeted everyone else and we then all sat down.

After lunch

We were all finishing up our food. I had a spicy tuna sashimi. Alfie has to go as his flight was going soon.

"See you in a month!"

"Wait what?" Annie turns her head

" she is staying with us!" Katie squeals.

Annie screams and hugs me, I scream too. It's going to be the best month eva!

We leave and get into a cab to their... I mean our LA apartment.

When we got there Annie showed me around the place, we did makeup and created a fort for Hayley , page , Annie and I to sleep in. I got tons of footage! But time flys when your having fun because when I checked the time , it was 7:24.

"Why don't we go live?" I suggest.

"Sure!" Annie reply's

I go on my phone and go to Instagram live and press start. People came in fast. We decided to do a Q and A for a while. Annie reads a comment.

"Niamh, what happend after you ended the live the other day? It sounded like you were crying!"

Annie looks at me . "What live?"

" you don't know?"

"Nope!"

"Well we got trapped backstage at vidcon because so many people came. They broke down the barriers so James and I wanted to wasted time. We ran through where all the youtuber stands were which was a dumb idea. Fans started chasing us . James then got trapped in a ball pit and I had to rescued him😂 but then I got trapped in there too. We found a small room and sat in there and went live. All of a sudden a loud bang goes off and I freak out so James ends the stream. There were 3 shooters in the building so we had to stay down there all night and...."

"And?"
I didn't want to say I fell asleep on his lap so I smile and double tap my nose. That means either tell you later or only we can know. We both laugh.

I saw a notification come from James while doing the stream. It was a text showing the "🙃😂💚"
Annie's gasps and looks and me. I couldn't stop laughing. I look at the chat and everyone is saying Hi James and JIA and HANNIE .