The big day!

Skip time ( The room was finished! ) It's now the day N leaves the orphanage!!

Nia's POV

I woke up feeling fresh because I went to bed early so I could get up early to pack. I can't wait to get out of the dark depressing room. I started pack straight away. I didn't care I was in my pjs it was my room. After I finished packing everything I wanted to bring ( which was two pairs of donated clothing that actually fit me) I made my way downstairs and set and little rucksack at the door ready. Wait.... I just realised that I need to check the time. 7:15 , wow last time I woke up this early was when I had a nightmare, anyways Anne wakes up at 7:30 and...
What the??
Anne?
What is Anne doing up so early? I hide behind the counter hoping she won't see me...
" N? "
Great.
"What are you doing up so early? You should be is bed until 8:00am go back to bed I will call you when it's time to get up." "Okay" I reply back. I was kinda bummed because I want to go noww! I quietly went back up the stairs and tiptoed past the other rooms and up into my bed. I fell asleep at 7:25

* 1 hr and 35 mins later..
(So persise)

" Niamh wake up Zoe and Alfie and here and I forgot to wake you!" A voice shouted " What?!" I shouted back Shockley back. I ran to my rusty closet and slung the door open. I grabbed the outfit I layed out and threw it on. I grab my shoes and struggle to put them on as I am now jumping down the hallway. I arrive at the stairs fully ready to have a proper family who promise they won't send me back. I take a deep breath and walk down. On the last step my shoe lace got stuck and I tripped. Suddenly a person caches me." Lucky I was here!" I smiled.

A/N

Cliff hanger!
Sorry I will up load the next chapter on Thursday or sooner!
Xx
-Niamhy