Suprise party!(gone bad)

1 week later...
Nias POV

I hear a buzzing alarm in my ear, I don't remember setting that. I look over and check the time, 11:05. Wow I slept in late. I check the date.

Omg it's my birthday!

But where's Annie? And Hayley? I was the only person in the room. I grab my dressing gown and go to the kitchen. The second I opened the door. People sang the birthday song, was vlogging and had a cupcake with a little candle in it for me. I covered my mouth in shock.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO" Annie screams. I thank her and everyone else. There was Billy(dad) ,Katie(mom) , Hayley and Annie.

I got breakfast and got changed into

 Annie comes running is like she wons wonkas golden ticket

Annie comes running is like she wons wonkas golden ticket. She hands me a envelope. I open it and it says a message.

"Go to the pool"

When I look up she was recording. I am so confused.

I grab my phone and we leave. I kept asking questions but she denied to tell me anything.

When we finally get down, I saw Mr.Billy holding a blindfold. He puts it on me. Annie then leads me into a car.

Still blindfolded, I got out of the car and was taken into a room. It was warm.

"Take off your blindfold!" A voice said.

I remove it to find myself in a room with a blue chair, popcorn and sprite. I sit down and the lights go out.

"Hello?"

I got scared by a projector turning. What came next blew my mind,

"Hi Niamh it's Annie I wanna wish you the best 13 birthday eva!! Also a few other people do too."

The rest of the video showed all my friends saying happy birthday to me. When it was just ending, the last person to come up was James.

"Niamh Elizabeth Deyes, I wanna wish you the best birthday ever! Your strong, confident, sassy and kind. You can make anyone smile when their down. I'll see you soon."

He blew a kiss after and I blushed.

The video went off and that strange voice came back and told me to put on my blindfold again. I do what she says and was THEN moved again!

I enter another car again and this time it wasn't Annie, I could tell. The drive was at least 35 minutes 

When we finally come to a stops I hop out and remove my blindfold. I gasp in shock. Nearly everyone I knew was there.

"Suprise!"

I was in a field surrounded by most of the people I knew in my life! I could just about see a dance floor, bar and a few tables. I'd say there is more tho.

I see Annie and she comes over and gives me a hug .

"Why did you do this?" I ask her

" why wouldn't I?" She laughs

I try to say hi to everyone. The only person that I didn't see there was James.

We all hit the dance floor. I slowly drifted away from the crowd until I ended up sitting down at my own party while my my friends and having fun. The next song that played was a slow dance. I loved the party and all but it's no fun without James.

"The birthday girl shouldn't be sad at her own birthday party" I look up and see Harvy.
( He's a British singer who sings with her bro if you didn't know😂)

"Me? Sad? Phhh no why would I be sad?"

"Well you looked a bit gloomy on your own so I thought I'd come over, wanna dance?"

My head lifts up more. " I have never slowed danced!"

"Same!"

I giggle . I stand up and we walk to the floor. I see Annie and Hayden dancing. Hayden was holding Annie's waist and Annie was holding his shoulders.

"Let's copy them" he says .

I felt a bit akward but I went with the flow. I smiled at him. All of a sudden I hear a deep shout. Everyone stares and it was James. He marches loud and fast over to us. He pushes Harvey away from me until he was on the ground. He was about to throw a punch at him but I pushed him off. Somehow, he punched me instead. Everyone gasped.

"Niamh! I am so sor- "

"Save it" I run off. Annie comes running after me. She grabs my wrist and takes me to the bathroom. I can feel my left eye pulsating, it hurts so bad. I start to cry. Annie grabs a few tissues and soaks then in cold water, she then wiped off all the blood. There was a big cut above my eyebrow about the same size. "Lucky I have spare bandages" she had to put 2 on the cover the entire thing!

We sit in there together until I'm calm again. We leave and continue enjoying the party, but I avoid James