Our farewells to James / hopeless

Nias POV

*THUMP *THUMP

I groan. "Someone get the door."
Zoe runs and opened it. Alfie comes running me and shaking me.

"NIAMH JAMES IS LEAVING TO GO TO LA IN 30 MINUTES!"

I sit up straight and gasp. I run out of bed and change into joggers and a sweatshirt , I slip on my sandals and we run to catch a cab.
When we finally get one Alfie tells him to take us to Florida airport.

I am scared from what happend last night, it would've been more scary if James wasn't there. I noticed plasters sticking to my arm so I'm guess they took blood samples while I was asleep.

We arrive at the airport and we run in with only 10 minutes until their plane leaves. We got lost a few times. Just when we were gonna turn to go the other side of the airport , I heard a voice . I turned around and it was James and Oli. James looked really sad, they were about to hand their ticket over to the lady. Before they could , I shout their names causing people to stare. I couldn't care. I know I am staying with Annie in LA too but he could be on the other side of town for all o know.

He turns around and his face lights up with joy. He runs over to me and hugs me.

"Just came to say goodbye, sorry I look a mess" I giggle.

"Nope you look fine" He reply's

"James come on! We gotta go."

While still hugging , he picks me up and walks over to the gate. He smiles "text me" he whispers while walking through the door.

I turn around to find out Alfie was recording the whole thing. I laugh.

We go back to the hotel. When we arrive I hop back into bed for and hour .

I woke up feeling very sad and gloomy. I check the time 11:34
I guess I better edit.

I pull over my computer and camera and start editing . I did like editing this weeks video tho because it has a lot of memory's of me and James.

When I finish editing I start to upload it to my private videos so I can just click public for it to go live.

I hear a vibration noise from my phone.
J for James n for Niamh
J: "you there?"

N: yep!

J: "it's sooo boring on this plane."

N: "your in 1st class! How is it boring?"

J: idk , I better go I'm having lunch bye✨

N: enjoy!

I set my phone down and lay down on my bed looking up at the plain, white ceiling. I don't know how I didn't notice Alfie in a separate bed snoring his head off. I don't wanna lie in this hotel room all day so I decide to change into something casual but cute . I leave a note and leave. I brought me phone , keycard, lip balm, a few dollars and sunglasses.

A few fans were at reception. We took a few photos and I left. I just took a walk on the path. I get a buzz from my phone.

Lexidrewsc wants to send you a message

I open it :

L: " meet me at the mall pronto"

N:"why would I do that after you doing something horrible to me😂❤️

L: if you don't , I will leaks photos of your a James looking like your kissing and hack all your acc s

She could be kidding but maby not.

N: fine.

I start walking to the mall. I was really scared , what could she possibly want now?

5 minutes later

I arrive at the mall. Lexi gave me a shop to meet her at. It's called justice. I stand out side and text her

N: I'm here what do yo-

"NIAMH" I hear people running over , then more , and more. Oh no. I can move. It was a trap . There was at least over 100 people there. Just before the mob could reach me. I run into justice and beg them to let me go in the
Back room. I know the justice people are nice but not this crew. Apparently I said a lot of mean things about justice. Lexi probably told them that. The store was filling up. I got sucked into the crowd. I cried begging for someone to come to my rescue, but nobody did. I pushed through people until I found a door I quickly went in side and locked the door . Fans were screaming and banging on the door.

I call Zoe.

"Hello" I bright and happy voice spoke.

"Z-Zoe "

"What happend ? Is everything alright?"

"N-no , l-Lexi set me up , she told me if I didn't go to the mall she would hack all my acc s. So I went and she told people that I was standing outside justice."

"Did you not go ask justice to go to the storage room?"

"Lexi told them that I said bad things"

"Hello? Zoe"

The call ended. I feel hopeless. I sit on the floor a cry. I love my life but why is this girl trying to mess with me. I try texting her again.

This user has blocked you

You are logged out of your account due to the change of the password

I cry even harder. I tried calling Alfie but he didn't answer. The last person on my mind was James. Just when I was about to text him,

This number has blocked you.

                 What
                        Has
                            She
                                  Done.