Bestfriends

Nias POV

Last night was wierd. All them photos makes me feel very embarrassed around James. There is over 10 thousand photos of us posted and 70 fan accounts. To be honest I really don't wanna go out with James because I feel like there's someone else I need to meet.
Anyways I'm meeting up with Annie and Hayden. Me and Annie have been online  friends since 2 weeks after I arrived at the place I now call home. We FaceTimed everyday except the last 4 days. Jayden is coming to the rock you hair concert so I am excited to meet her too. We FaceTime time to but not as much as me and Annie do. It's like meeting your internet best friend!

It was 11:34am when I got up because I couldn't sleep with all this JIA stuff. I get changed into a jumpsuit and put on my white converse. I decide to go on a stroll / walk , Zoe stops me in my tracks and says I can't go alone , so she told me to either choose a friend or body guard. I chose body guard because I wanted to look cool XD. I put my headphones on but before I played the music Zoe told me a bit of advice because down stairs is packed as fans know we( all you tubers) are staying in this building.
I give her a hug and leave. Zoe had called a body guard to meet me and the elevator. I met him outside it, his name is Jim , he seems pretty cool.
The second the doors open I hear screaming from outside the hotel. There is so many people. They had to put metal barrairs  just to make a path to get out. When I reached the bottom of the path to leave, it was a dead end , I couldn't leave. There was police trying to hold fans back. I called Alfie.
A is Alfie + N is Nia
In the call
N: hey!
A: Ello! You alright?
N: yeah! Just wondering where you are
A: just about to go to breakfast with the boys... wanna come?
N:yeah !
A:ok just wait inside the lobby of the hotel and Ill run in and get you.
N: ok love you!
A: you too bye
N: bye!
Call ended

I walk back in and sit on the seat in the corner. 5 minutes later I hear loud screams so I guess he's here , he runs in , grabs my hand and we run out and jump into a big black Jeep with one way glass.
"The others and I just decided to eat in the back stage convention because my meet and greet is in 45 mins" Alfie said closing the door. I smile.

We talk for a few mins until I look out the window. I notice we start driving under ground. Theres a secret car park just for youtubers ... amazing!
I jump out of the car and run up to the elevator and press the button, Alfie runs up to me and turns on his camera and vlogs as we walk into the elevator. " it's so big!" I say. He laughed." Watch this" I told him to get this on camera . I did an Ariel. I don't really go to gymnastics, I just learned online. Alfie stands there shocked." Does Zoe know you can do that??!" He's frozen in position. "Nope" I press the button the close the elevator door.  He keeps replaying the same clip over and over again as the elevator goes up.

We exit and this time TWO  body guards are waiting for us, when we are walking people start to scream hi and others and awe ing and saying "daddy , daughter moment. All of a sudden someone shouts "adopted brat" I stop and look over , Alfie does too. I could see everyone shocked, all eyes were on me. I started crying. Alfie knew people were going to record me so he picked me up off my feet and ran backstage , people running after us. Once we get backstage Alfie sets me down and runs away , I see him then running back with joe. Joe calms me down . I love joe he is such a good uncle. Once I am calm I get up and hug them both. I hold joes hand and we go over to the breakfast Bofay to get me food . I pick out bacon and sausages. I sit at a small,round table on my own. I start play on my phone but I keep looking at Alfie noticing he keeps glancing at me until a stage he is walking over ." That's not true what he said, you are beautiful, strong ,kind and much more." " I know that" I say " he just jeeeaaallloouuss" I mock . We laugh

. A man comes over to Alfie saying he has to go do his meet and greet . I go with him because Zoe is doing a meet & greet beside him. While they're doing that, I'm going with Annie , Hayden and their fam for something to eat. "Oh yeah , I set everything up for you but here." He hands me a blanket . I unfold it to find a new g7x camera. I wanted to cry , I have been posted vlogs Be they were on my iPhone and they're not the best quality. I jumped and thanked them a million times. All of a sudden I hear a voice.... "  Nia?" I knew straight away it was annie. I turning around and saw her... my online bestie. I sprinted to he and she sprinted back until we were hugging . She interdouced me to her family. I really quickly let them meet my parents. They were in a rush.

"1 sec" I say as I ran to go get my bag. I put everything in it , I leave my camera out and hold it . I run back over and we leave. We go back under ground and hop into cars . Me , annie , hayden and Mrs . Katie go into one car and the rest go in another.

Me and Annie talked the wholeeee way and she told me hayden and her are together, me and Jayden are the only friends who now know, they're not telling the fans because that clickbait tho. We decided to go to Eddie rockets. When we sat down and ordered I got to know Hayden's fam and Hayley is so cute!
All of a sudden.....

"Hey! Is that a vlog camera I see??" Annie points out
"Yeah but I don't know how to set it up"
She grabs it off me and turns it on.
" looks like you don't need to set it up... it's already done!"
"That's explains why it was in a blanket!" We all laughed.
"I have an idea ! , you could try do what I am doing , I vlog the whole week and then edit it all every Friday!"
I kinda liked the idea of that compared to what I usually do....

Annie gives me her camera, now I'm starting her and she's starting mine.
"HEY GUYSSS!" We scream
People everywhere are looking at us. We giggle.  "Here's  your Camra" I hand it back to her. She give mme back mine too.
She looks at me,nods and smiles.
" Um , so today this is my first vlog and I'm here with my bestie annieeeeeeeee." I give her a tight squeeze ." I'm also here with her fam and Hayden and his fam because my parents and doing a meet and greet, and ... I think after this I might join in at the last part of their meet and greet. That all for now byeee ." I shut off the camera, Annies face was priceless.
" YOUR A FREAKING NATURAL!" I giggle.
Next thing I know I am stuffing my face with chicken wings.

After food

We exit the restaurant, it was so nice . I pull out my camra and start vlogging. "Hi it's me again you probably already know that but any-hoo I'm still with Annie and...." when I was speaking I felt something really cold go all over my head. I scream to see who did it . I thought it was Annie squirting me with a bit of apple juice, but no it was no other than Lexi , the one from school. " Adopted brat, you deserve nothing" Annie try's stopping her but before Annie could say anything I just ran . The Tears coming down my face hurt . I look back to see Annie catching up . When I look back forward.... BANG!