Excitingness is taking over

Alfie POV
I woke up to find out that no one was beside me. I took a stretch before letting my head sink into my comfortable pillow. Seconds later Zoe walks in with a glass of water, she dribbles a bit on my head. " Get up sleepy head, its decorating day!" She said giggling. I turn over and pull her into the bed again for a morning cuddle. She squrmed  trying to escaped but she was no match for my muscles! " Your trapped here forever!" I say, we both laugh. Just as she agreed to cuddle for a while, the door bell rings. I remembered that poppy and Sean were meeting up and helping us today again! Ugg!

I let go of Zoe and hop in the shower, after that I brush my teeth and comb my hair. As I close the bathroom door behind me, I hear someone come up the stairs I quickly run to the door leading to the halway and shut it. I get changed and head down the stairs. The strong smell of bacon hit me when I walk into the kitchen. I peck Zoe on the lips and sit down at the table. Poppy and Sean join me with there laptops in there hands. I decide to go grab my laptop. I grab Zoe's to because she will want hers aswell. Once I'm back at the table. Zoe brings me a hot plate with bacon, beans and egg on toast. I logged into my twitter on my computer to see what's happening then I see a photo of me and Zoe coming out of the adoption centre. The caption is titled : Zoe and Alfie adopting? #zalfiechild !
I didn't want Zoe to see this because she would freak out again. To be honest the people in the comments don't believe the photo because we have sunglasses on and we look way different!

After breakfast we all go into  Niamhs new room. As a team, we choose a wall each and start painting using the colour

*4hrs later

Altogether, We painted the walls,   Put down a nice white wooden floor, put a few nails in the walls, set up changing colour light for her and all we need to do now is get the furniture and greeting presents.
The furniture came at 5:00 so we all had 30 mins of a break. Everything came. The bed. Desk, etc. Sean and I organised the furniture while Zo and pop went out to get greeting gifts. They came back at 6:30 with a apple bag, primark bag and a H&M bag. H&M bag was just food. In the primark bag they got little desk touches, candles, a shelf you can hang etc. Finally in the apple bag was a iPhone 7 and a MacBook Pro. Along with that we are giving her one of everything we have in merch and products. " do you think I went over board?" Zoe asks. " You always do!" I reply back. " "All we have to do now is put everything into place and make it look cute! I can't wait!" Zoe said jumping up an down. I pick up Zoe and bring her up the stairs, I set her down and we both get ready for bed. Before we was just about to fall asleep I hear a Zoe mumble, " That's what you gonna have to do for Nia". A slime appears on my face went a drift off to sleep...

Hey guys!
Just to let you know remember what Zoe said because is may be important! Someday I hope Zoe and Alfie can read this book. They really mean the world to me you don't even know!

621 words