It kicked in

Nia's POV

I woke up by the noise of a pan falling on the floor.
"Sorry!" Zoe said picking it up from the floor.
"Your alright," I reply back.
I stretch for a moment until a vibration come from my stomach, it's my phone. I look at it 45k follows on instagram! I scream for Zoe!
She comes running in. "CONGRATS! How about me celebrate by some breakfast?" She suggests. I nod as we walk over to the table. A few minutes into the dinner Zoe grabbed my phone when I wasn't  looking." Cheese!" She said with the phone now covering her face. Just before she took the picture I smiled. "It's beautiful!" She handed me my phone to let me see. To be honest, it wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. I went onto my instagram and posted it. The caption was, "First day, can't wait!" I press post and immediately likes and comments come flying threw. I've never been so popular! I look at the comments and respond to some of them.

Half way threw reading, I come across some things I don't understand...

Ce_colamia: ugly ugly UGLY

Ellastella_: damn your clothes choice makes you look fat

Keld583: ADOPTEDDDD😂

I showed them to Zoe she said to for get about them, but I don't wanna see that again.

* A few hours later

I was called from my room to come downstairs and talk.
I walk in a snuggle in between Alfie and Zoe. Alfie is back an hour. He was away at meetings all day in London. " So it's about school," Alfie said. " We. We're thinking online, but there is a private  school about 10 minutes down to road if you wanna go there. I pause for a second. I normally make the wrong decisions." Can I ask a question?" I spill out. " what if I don't like it?" I started to feel my voice go shaky.
They look at each other. " Then we will switch to online. Zoe says smiling. Zoe's smile clams me down. I nod." Great! You start tomorrow, this school doesn't wear uniform so you can pick what you wanna wear." Alfie says relived. I fake smile. I really didn't want to go tomorrow. Oh well.
I say good night and run back up the stairs. I watch YouTube until I fell asleep.