Vidcon prt. 1

Nias POV

Today is Friday, it's Zoe and Alfies panel. I was woken by Zoe at 8 this morning due to the fact their Q and A was on at 10. We had to be there an hour early.

Zoe had layed out a beautiful blue outfit for me in the bathroom as she said I might go on stage too.

I am gonna vlog today because I have to edit tonight and I didn't really do much...

We all head down stairs to get breakfast. I have some toast, a begal and a cup of tea. Alfie was on his phone trying to get security for us at the venue , it may be 8:30 but many fans are still there. I browse on my phone. I saw a post of James and Lexi again. I click onto it, it's the same one.

Tagged people : @ jameswhitetv , @ unknown . I sigh , this will bug me forever. The same photo is everywhere! A few people were saying photoshop and stuff like that , but I wish I could explain it wasn't. I scroll through my gallery and find a photo of me using the flower crown snapchat filter. I post it with the caption: Why you stressing me?💚✨
2 minutes later people were asking if I was ok. I liked as many as I could until I came across one
" Ha too bad he likes me and not you!" Written by @ lexidrewsc
I click onto her acc and found a photo of her a James looking directly into each other's eyes.

James had left a few comments on the post:

What? I am so confused. First he kisses her on the cheek like COUPLES do, and now he's saying I hate you? Make up your mind!

Jameswhitetv has sent you a message : "Niamh, I am so sorry about what happend yesterday. I ran over and started shaking you but then Lexi dragged me away. I didn't even know her name was Lexi until last night , she kept calling herself Amy. After I found out I was extremely pissed. Please forgive me ? X"

I took a deep breath, how low can she get. I start typing back

"James it's ok , I better go I have to catch a cab. See you later? X"

I put my phone in my bag

A tall man walks in, he must be our body guard. We stand up and take the cab that was outside.