The cool kids

Nia's POV
" Wake up gorgeous! First day of school!"
This morning I wasn't fit to go to school. I was sooo tired. I didn't understand why tho because I normally get up at 8. I yawn as I walk to the bathroom. In the bathroom I saw navy trousers, a white polo shirt, a navy jumper that has their logo on it and a navy hairband. To be honest, it doesn't look as bad as it sounds.
Skipping breakfast because why not?😂😂

We arrive at the school. It looks really nice! But as Zoe says, don't judge a book by its cover. As we enter the school we get a greeting by the principal. He looked very tall and had grey hair with blue jumper on and black jeans. We entered his office. All I had to to was sign a piece of paper and that was me. I was then brought to the classroom. As he opened the door people stopped a stared, their mouths wide open. They weren't just looking at me. They were looking at Zoe. " Class, this is the new student that will be staying with yous. I was told to wave so I did. The second Zoe and the principal left the room I saw girls sprinting over to me from the other side of the room. The teacher screamed at them to sit down. He was a boy. I guess they didn't get along well. I was offered to pick a seat, there was a bunch of girls in the corner dying for me to go over. I actually chose to sit on my own on the other side of the room. Just as I thought I was at peace another girls walks in." Sorry I'm late! What did I miss?" She asked. All the girls pointed at me witch felt weird. I still had no idea what was going on and why I was so famous and only in the door 7 minutes. " Yes, you actually did, this is our new student, Niamh!" The teacher said. I really didn't want him to point me out incase more craziness happened. But no not a single peep out of this girl and she was coming this way. She sat beside me. " Hey I'm freya, I know most of the girls are going off their head about you but I don't really wanna freak out so you don't wanna hang out with me  kinda thing." I laughed. We talked for a long time because something they call cool time is what they have in the morning( we don't have this really😂) we got to know each other until break. When I went outside I was going with Freya but then someone grabbed me pulling me away. It was the girls screaming at crying at me. She dragged me away from Freya and into a group with other girls in it. To be honest, I could see on their faces they were trouble. So as a weak person I am I stayed with them because I was scared incase something bad happened. I was right, they were trying to find out where I lived,what my number was etc. The only thing I told them was that I have a iPhone 7. I heard a girl say "spoiled" but I ignored it.
*
Break is over now and the teacher walked in the room. "Ok, I have good news! Tomorrow we are going on our school tour as you already know, but Im going to need all of you to pick a partner. I went straight to Freya,she said she wasn't going because she is going to Ireland, some girls asked me but I said maby, but then I spotted someone. She had blue eyes and blonde hair. She looked firendly so I went over. We talked for 30 mins it was fun, I then asked her to she if she wanted to sit beside me and she said yes!
...
Just as my happiness couldn't get better, it was all crushed by this one girl.
" Ally what do you think your doing?" A girl pops over my shoulder." I have already made plans and you are not sitting beside her," I turned to her. " she can if she wants to." I bravely said back." No she is sitting beside Mia, and you sitting beside a boy called Sam . Oh yeah and you have to sit on the inside because Sam is travel sick."so am I" I said now quiet sad." To bad! Anyways your across from two other her girls." She really wants to get her way. " Take my snapchat we will talk then." I gave her a piece of paper and walked off

(The rest of the day went alright)
*this is me texting the mean girl p.s her name is lexi.

L for lexi and N for Nia

N: please can I sit beside ally
L: NO!
N: y?
L: BECAUSE I HAVE ANXITY AND IF I DONT SIT BESIDE CERTAN PEOPLE MY ANXITY COMES
N: I have it to but I never bring it up!
L: you can't just say you have it, you need to go to a doctor stupid❗️
N : don't you think I've done that?
L: 🙄
N: but y do you sit across from the girls you said I was gonna sit across from because you know them better.
N:+ your leaving me out of the group
L: omg like can you just sit where your told to like omg!
L: like it's just a seat!
N: then why won't you let me sit on it?
L: BECAUSE ITS MINE LIKE! Omgg!!
N: I really don't have time to listen to this
N: but before I go, it's not your seat
L: IT IS!
N: it's the bus drivers😂
N: love ya and leave ya
*5 mins later
L: I don't care about the seat anymore I just need to know do you have a addias jacket I can borrow xx
N: yes I have one
L: bring it into skool tomorrow and give it to me
N: no
L: excuse me y?
N:  I barely know you and you were being quiet rude
L: wanna know what? Have you seat.
N: ty xo💗

I think it's gonna be a good day tomorrow.

Sry for spelling. Mistakes and this story is true but the ending of it isint

Xo words 1071