Bye bye school

[ skipping to a few months after the tour ]

NIAS POV
I am still mad at lexi for making me sit up the front on my own and I told Zoe and she has a bad feeling about her.
Anyways everyone is super nice to me, but when Lexi comes around , it's like when she walks past them they instantly go into her control!
I didn't want to say this to my parents incase they gave me back but I had no choice , I couldn't bare with that nasty girl stepping all over me everyday.
When I get home from school I asked them to come into the living room. They walk in with tense faces on them. I wanted to ask them what was wrong until...
" Little one , we have some news you are gonna wanna hear" Alfie said. Now I was getting nervous I just looked at them, I was praying that it was what I wanted it to be. "We have decided you are going to be homeschooled, is that ok?"
I couldn't believe it , I jumped up and started squealing, I HATED school, I was like prison. " Yes!Yes!yes! This is perfect!!"
They both let out a big sigh and I giggled. I was told I start next week so until then I am free of school. No more lexi , but no more friends either.....
"We have someone we want you to meet next week" Zoe said quiet excited. "Cool!" I replied "where ?"
"VIDCON!!!!" They both scream. I jumped and fell, I banged my head really hard, they laughed and I laughed to. I was trying so hard to hold the tears back. I couldn't help it, "I gotta go" I ran up stairs to my room and starting crying. I kept holding my head where its sore, I finally let go for a second until I looked at my hand.....
I scream at the top of my lungs and zalfie come running in. They notice blood on the wall . I started feeling dizzy....

Alfie's POV
Me and Zoe were wondering why she had to leave the room... bathroom? To get her phone ?
All of a sudden a loud scream came from Nias room. Me and Zoe looked at each other for a split second and sprinted up the stairs.
When I opened the door I was Nias holding her head , crying .
I ran over to her and leaned her forward to see how bad it was. I saw blood rushing out of her head and blood on the floor. I quickly picked her up and brought her downstairs and out into the car. I sat in the back with Nia by my side while Zoe drove the the hospital. How could something so good turn into something so bad so fast. Niamh was still crying until I heard nothing. She fainted , there was still a bit of blood coming out of her head. We have a  emegrcy kit with bandages and plasters etc in the car so I brought out a cloth , break ice pack and bandage. I put the cloth where it's bleeding, wrap the bandage around her head and ruffled the ice pack so it starts going cold, I then placed it on her head.
We arrive at the hospital . Zoe and I run up to the front desk and beg for them to help us. The lady presses emergency button and people come running out With a bed. I lay her down on it and gently kiss her head.
When they left with nia I had to give my name to the lady at the front and Nias name and all that.

A few hours later....

A doctor came out and called me and Zoe's name. Zoe takes a grip of my hand and we stand up and follow the doctor. We sit down in his office. " Hello" I say "How's Nia?!"
"You just got her on time of she could've suffered extreme brain damage! Anyways we stiched her head up and bandage it. She can go home tonight and in 2 weeks she will be fine." I let out a sigh, I thanked the doctor, Zoe did to. A nurse took us into a room where Niamh was lying on the bed sleeping. I slowly lift her up and brought her to the car. Zoe drives us home and once we get home we put Nia to bed and then go ourselves

I really hope we can still go to vidcon.....

A/n het guys!
Should they go to vidcon? Leave a vote for yes!

Love you all! Xx
N