~Old Friends, New Friends~

"Ah Jin Hyung! There's still one more member I didn't meet yet, where is he?" The impatient, Jimin, questions his hyung.

Jin rolls his eyes and laughs at Jimin as he scrunches up his nose and sighs in annoyance.

"He should be here soon, I'll text him right now actually."

   Jin
Tae where are you? Did you get off the plane alright? Did you forget something?

Tae-Tae😇
Ah yes I'm alright, my plane has been delayed though. I won't land for another 2 hours😪

"What? AHH NO!" Jin yells and goes to the other boys.

"What's wrong Hyung?" Jungkook questions the distressed member.

"Tae won't land for another two hours! What if something is wrong with the plane? What if he dies?" Jin covers his face so he tries not to show that he is actually smiling.

"Jin, Tae-Tae is probably fine. Don't stress yourself." Namjoon pats Jin's back and goes to sit back down.

Jin looks up at all of his members and just starts laughing.

"Weirdo." Suga mumbles under his breath.

"No just kidding! Tae told me everything was fine!" Jin smiles and makes hearts with his hands.

The boys crack up at Jin for being well, Jin.

"So Taehyung is arriving here in two hours?" Hoseok questions him.

"Well yes arriving here in Korea! But arriving here at the house, no. Tae still needs to drive over to the house." Jin responds.

Jimin furrows his eyebrows together and scrunches up his nose, "Why don't we just surprise him instead and go pick him up?"  

That's actually not a bad idea, Jin thought to himself, but I really wanted to introduce Jimin to Tae. Not Tae to Jimin or Jimin introduces himself to Tae before I can.

"HYUUUUUNG!" Jimin yells and waves his hand in front of Jin.

"No." Jin states and walks away.

Jimin fake pouts and sits next to Suga,
"You liked my idea right, Suga?"

Suga just looks at Jimin, ah Chim-Chim is so cute today.

"No, too lazy to get off couch. In my next life, I will become a rock." Suga replies with his gummy smile.

All Jimin could do was laugh at his Hyung and agree that becoming a rock wouldn't be that bad.

••••
"Ah finally here in Korea!" Tae whispers to himself.

Taehyung goes to get his bags and looks for his car that his friend dropped off to him.

"I don't understand why he didn't just wait for me instead of leaving right away? Is he mad at me? Wouldn't he like to see his old childhood friend that is now going to be in a group with?"
was all Tae could think while walking to the car.

When Tae finally found the car, he hurried to drive to the house and meet his members.
The only members he knows are Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung. Everybody else will be a stranger to him.

••••
"Ugh!" Tae groans in annoyance as he makes a wrong turn again.

"I will never get to the house if I keep making wrong turns...stupid Siri, I'll blame it on you not me!" he yells at his phone.

"You have arrived." Siri exclaimed.

"Finally!" Tae yells.

He goes to his trunk, gets his bag, and walks up to the door.

Before Tae knocks, he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jin opens the door and shouts.

Tae yelps as he didn't expect his old friend to open the door when he didn't even knock.

"JIN HYUNG!! I MISSED YOU AH!" Tae shouts in excitement.

The two share hugs and then Jin grabs Tae to pull him inside.

"Okay so far, you have only meant Namjoon so let me introduce you to the other members as well!"

Tae looks at them and smiles.

"This is Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok, aaaand- where's Jimin?" Jin realized that the last member isn't here.

"Ah hello! I am Taehyung also known as V!" Tae makes a "V" with his fingers.

The boys laugh and they all make small talk as Jin goes to go look for Jimin.

"Chim-Chim! Tae is hereeee!" he whispers as he walks into Jimins room.

Jimin is passed out onto his bed with his earbuds in.

"Ah Chim-Chim!" Jin shakes his head.

"JIMIN!" Jin shakes Jimin as hard as can. 

Jimin widens his eyes and goes to punch him but quickly realizes it is Hyung, Jin.

"Ah oh sorry Jin, didn't know it was you." Jimin mumbles and turns so he could go back to sleep.

"Don't go back to sleep! The other member is here and I want you guys to meet each other!" Jin turns Jimin back over.

Jimin basically jumps out of his bed and looks at himself through the mirror.

Jimin likes to make first good impressions, it's like a goal of his to make everybody like him and think highly of him.

Except, he doesn't have to try so hard. Everybody likes Jimin as soon as they see him.

"Okay ready!" Jimin flashes his smile at Jin and they both walk downstairs.

"I woke up Sleeping Beauty here!" Jin shouts and points to Jimin.

They both make their way to Taehyung.

"Jimin this is Tae, Taehyung this is Jimin! Make friends!" Jin exclaims and smirks at the other boys.

"Or more!" Hoseok whispers to Jin and the other guys.

Wow is all Jimin could think as he takes in Taehyung.

Taehyung just stares at Jimin in awe.

"Aha hi!" Tae shyly waves and smiles.

~Ending the Chapter here! Hope you Lovies like the new book!~