~Forgive?~

"Aish why won't you pick up?" Tae started to get frustrated when he called Jimin for the sixth time, getting his voicemail.

"Fine...be that way! I'll just sent a video instead!" Tae stubbornly said and sat underneath a tree that was isolated from everybody else.

"Here goes nothing..."

"Hey babe...look I know you're mad but at least answer your phone! I know I did something wrong but can you hear me out first so I can explain what really happened?"

Tae took a second to just breathe and looked at the camera.

"I know this sounds cliche but honey, it's not what it seemed like. Baek said he needed to talk to me and wouldn't stop asking. When I finally went, the first thing he told me was that he missed me...but I immediately shot him down. I told him that I was with you and that he shouldn't be saying this. When I tried to finish, he just kissed me. I didn't kiss back or even get a chance to push him away when you saw us. I love you and I would never ever EVER think to cheat on you."

Tae started to get teary and had to drink his water.

"I hope you watch this video and you forgive me...I love you, goodbye!" Tae ended the video with blowing a kiss towards the camera, hoping his charm would help.

••••
"Aish I swear if this is hi-he sent me a video?" Jimin questioned.

It's been a week since the two talked.

"I guess I'll watch it..." he hesitantly pressed the video and pushed play.

••••
Jimin ended up in tears as he watched the video and quickly tossed his phone.

"I wish I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WISH!!"

Jimin threw himself onto his bed and cried into his pillow.

••••
"Where is Tae?" Yoongi asked Jin and he pointed into the dance room.

Yoongi rushed into the room and saw a pouting Tae trying to figure out the next step.

"I heard you didn't make up with Jimin yet..."

No answer. Tae continued to struggle with the dance.

"Taehyungieeeee!"

"Taaaaaaae!" Yoongi yelled over the music.

"Just say sorry to him over camera!"

"I TRIED, YOONGI HYUNG!" Tae yelled over the music and slumped down on the floor.

Yoongi was taken aback when Tae finally spoke.

"Tae?" Yoongi sat next to the sulking boy and tried to hug him but just got rejected.

"Go away, Hyung..."

"Huh?"

"Go away...please." Tae whispered.

"Just say something to lessen his anger!"

"I tried." Tae said trying to get away but was pulled back down.

"Let's start with this...what's pretty about Jimin?"

Without a second thought, Tae answered in a flash, "Everything."