~I love you~

"JUNGKOOK WATCH OUT!"

"What?"

••••
Tae woke up in a cold sweat, he's been having the same nightmare for two years now. Why couldn't they just end?

It was currently 5 in the morning during August, which meant the heat was unbearable to be in.

Tae being Tae, decided to go outside and swim for a little bit.

"Ahh..." he let out as he dunked his head underwater.

He stayed there for a couple of minutes until he heard tiny footsteps walk towards him. A petite girl could be seen grabbing her things and his curiosity got the best of him.

Tae quietly got out of the pool and made his way over the mysterious girl.

"Helloooo!"

"AHH!" The girl screamed and dropped everything she was trying to pick up.

The girl slowly turned around and came face to face with a wet looking Tae.

"Tae?"

"Jennie?"

The two looked at each other and then smiled.

"COME HERE!" Tae opened his arms and hugged Jennie, even though he was wet.

"Aish Taaaaae, you're wet!" Jennie whined as Tae was getting her cute Victoria Secret pajamas wet.

"Heh sorry..." Tae shyly let out and let go of her.

"I'm guessing you got your memory back?" Jennie asked curiously and Tae smiled.

"Well duh, that's why I'm here! My question is why are you here though?" Tae scratched the back of his neck waiting for an answer.

"Um I live here..." Jennie softly let out, leaving Tae baffled.

"Wha-y-you live here??" Tae stuttered, finding a hard time to speak.

Jennie giggled and nodded her head, "yeah, so does the rest of Blackpink."

Tae's eyes looked like they were ready to fall out at any second, "did they extend the house or something??"

"Aish no, pabo! I sleep with Yoongi, Rosé sleeps with Hoseok, and then Jisoo and Lisa sleeps in your old room."

"Wait so...me and Jimin aren't they only couple?" Tae laughed as he asked the question.

"Once again, no pabo!" Jennie playfully slapped his shoulder and grabbed her bag.

"Where are you going?" Tae spun her back around so she could look at him.

"The studio, I always go this early."

"Aish okay...be careful!" Tae shouted as Jennie started to walk away, shaking her head.

Tae waited until he heard the door close and went back upstairs to see a worried Jimin.

"I thought you left again..." Jimin mumbled and ran up to Tae.

"I told you I would never leave...even if I do, I'll always come back to you." Tae drew small circles in his back with his finger, soothing the upset boy.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Jimin brought his boyfriend back to their bed and laid on top of him. He was always a top.

"Can we just do nothing and cuddle for today? Just for today? These past two years have been tiring." Jimin mumbled into Tae's chest.

Tae chuckled and played with Jimin's hair, "I'm surprised you are wanting to stay home..."

"Well you are finally back! I just want to cuddle and kiss and so boyfriendish things today!" Jimin whined.

"I can make an exception for you." Tae looked up at the ceiling, silently thanking his brother for calling him TaeTae.

Jimin kissed Tae's jawline, making Tae focus back on him.

"Awe does baby boy want my attention?" Tae teased as he smirked at Jimin.

"You kinky bastard...but yess I want your attention." Jimin slowly let out as he covered his face.

"Stop covering your face from me!" Tae whined as he moved Jimin's hands away from his face.

Jimin continued to blush but let Tae move his hands, he always let Tae do this.

"See...now that's better." Tae cooed, loving his view.

"Aish I love you, pabo." Jimin chuckled and cuddled Tae.

"I love you, too..." Tae whispered and watched Jimin slowly fall back asleep.

You have no idea how much he thought to himself and fell asleep with his boyfriend.

********************************************

•Next Chapter will be the last, Lovies.