~Tease~

"Koooooooooookie!" Tae whined as he shook the sleeping boy.

Tae has been very clingy towards Jungkook since Jimin left, even though he was only going to be gone for two days. It's only been one full day and Tae acts like it's been a week. Since everybody else has a lover or somebody they are talking to, Tae leans more towards Jungkook.

"Hyung please stop, it's 2 in the morning and I'm trying to sleep!" Jungkook mumbled in his sleep, turning his back towards Tae.

"Can you at least...cuddle me?" Tae hesitantly asked.

The room was silent until a sigh from Jungkook was heard and the bed creaking. Jungkook turned around and wrapped his arms around Tae.

Tae missed Jimin and it was very noticeable.

"I can't wait for Jimin to come back so I don't have to cuddle with you anymore..." Jungkook grumbled and slowly fell back to sleep.

With arms wrapped around him, Tae fell quickly back to sleep while dreaming about Jimin.

•••••
Tae woke up with the biggest smile on his face, today was Friday. Friday is the day Jimin comes back.

"When is Jimin coming back today?" Jungkook questioned as he sat up in bed ruffling his own hair.

"Later tonight I think, we should do something special for him!" Tae chirped and bounced in the bed, disturbing a very tired Jungkook.

"Aish stop bouncing on my bed! Anyway, he's been gone for two days, not a year. You do something special for him." Jungkook mumbled as he threw his hands up.

"That's not a bad idea..." a smirk was plastered on Tae's face as he thought about all of the ways he can surprise his ChimChim.

"Just make sure to warn me so I can go to Yoongi's room." Jungkook frowned because his room was right next to Tae's and Jimin's.

"What?!" Tae blurted out as he realized about all of the times he screamed Jimin's name.

"The walls are very thin..." Jungkook banged onto the wall trying to prove his point.

Tae's cheeks were a tint of red and decided to leave the room to get dressed for Jimin. Even though Jimin was coming until later, Tae wanted to make sure he looked good and perfect.

ChimChim🍑🖤
Can't wait to see you tonight!

Tae checked his phone and smiled when he saw who it was.

  TaeTae🍆💕
    Can't wait either! I have a present waiting for you ;)

Tae laughed at his winky face and was satisfied knowing that the text probably left Jimin eager.

••••
As Jimin read the text, his body became hot and now he was even more excited to get to his boyfriend.

"What surprise will I be welcomed with?" Jimin smirked to himself and fantasized him and Tae.

"Why are you smirking?" JiHyun came into Jimin's old bedroom and sat next to him.

Jimin was startled and quickly tried hiding his phone from the younger. JiHyun of course noticed his reaction and decided not to bring it up, he figured it was probably Tae sexting him which he did not want to think about.

"Anyway, when are you leaving?"

"Jeez you seem eager for me to go." Jimin messed up JiHyun's hair, earning a glare from him.