~You like?~

"Okay so I rented you guys a hotel ro-"

"Why?" Jin questioned the younger.

Tae just looked at his Hyung and grabbed his bag full of new clothes to tease Jimin with. He picked up his strap garters and a bunch of other sexual things.

"Jimin is coming home tonight." Tae smirked as Jin's eyes widened and blushed furiously.

"Aish Tae why couldn't you guys rent a hotel room?"

"Beca-"

"Don't worry about them. As long as it's not in my room, I'm cool with it." Namjoon patted Tae's back and went to go pack a small bag, urging the others to follow along. Soon enough, all of the boys were packing and getting ready to leave.

"Make sure you guys use lube!" Yoongi shouted, causing the other boys to chuckle like 12 year olds hearing about sex for the first time.

Tae laughs along with them and sticks his hand in a different bag, pulling out a pink bottle.

"Way ahead of you!"

Tae may have went overboard, he bought strawberry flavored lube, a cock ring, handcuffs, and one blue silk ribbon to tie around Jimin's eyes.

Things were going to get kinky, and Tae loved it.

"Hyung?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he pulls out the handcuffs and a cock ring.

Tae quickly ran over and took the items out of the the youngers hands, "these aren't toys...well technically they are but not something you can just...I have no idea where I'm going with this." Tae rambled off.

Jungkook chuckled and winked as his Hyung before walking out to grab his bag.

Soon enough, all of the boys were ready to leave for their hotel.

"Have fun!" Hoseok yelled out the door.

Tae shook his head and sat down on the couch, tonight should be fun.

ChimChim🍑🖤

There was a cute backdrop so I forced my brother to take a picture of me so I can send it to you

There was a cute backdrop so I forced my brother to take a picture of me so I can send it to you. How's my babe doing?

Tae smiled when he read the text and smirked when he actually saw the picture.

TaeTae🍆💕
If she's wearing a choker, CHOKE HER!🍆😉jk, I'm doing great. Can't wait for u to get home, how's my baby boy? ;)

ChimChim🍑🖤
Dying to see you.

Tae decided not to answer the last text since he wanted to start getting ready. He put his phone on the charger and went through the clothes he had bought.

"Aish why did I buy so much stuff?" Tae groaned as he held up fishnet stockings in one hand, and thigh-high socks in the other.

Tae looked at his phone and the time said 6. He had only two hours to get dressed and set the mood. Great....

••••
"PERFECT!" Tae yelled as he finished everything he wanted to accomplish before Jimin got home.

Tae was shirtless, wore pastel blue underwear, pastel pink garter straps, and white thigh-highs that had tiny pink bows at the band. For accessories, he wore a long black choker. He styled his hair to be messy, but a cute messy that Jimin always complimented him on.

Not only did Tae dress up, but he decorated the house too. He dimmed the lights, lit candles all around, and had rose petals on the ground that led to their room.

Tae hid all of the kinky stuff under the bed so he could surprise Jimin one at a time.

First, Tae himself.
Second, the house.
Third, kinky toys.

The phones timer went off and it was a half an hour before Jimin was suppose to show up to the house.

Tae smirked to himself and decided to send Jimin a picture.

TaeTae🍆💕

ChimChim🍑🖤Did you put the timer thingy on so you could take this?

ChimChim🍑🖤
Did you put the timer thingy on so you could take this?

TaeTae🍆💕
Really? That's the thing you decide to notice about this picture!

ChimChim🍑🖤
If you're talking about the long ass choker, it didn't go unnoticed. Btw, kinky.

Tae smirked to himself knowing that he made Jimin excited just by a picture. He patiently waited until he heard a car pull up in the drive way. He ran to the window and saw Jimin's sleek, black, car.

"Shoot the music!" Tae shouted and basically became an Olympian runner just to put music on. Soft music began to play and the doorknob rattled.

"Shit..." Jimin could be heard softly saying and then knocking followed quickly after.

Tae took a deep breath in and slowly opened the door.

"Hey ta-" Jimin's jaw fell to the ground as he eyed his half-naked boyfriend up and down.

"You like?" Tae confidently smirked but then was pushed up against a wall.

"I love." Jimin seductively whispered into his ear.

********************************************

Welp, the next chapter will defiantly 100% contain smut. I needed to break up the chapter in half since it was getting longish, sorry Lovies!