~Fan-Fiction & Prank War~

"What's fan-fiction?" Namjoon questioned Jungkookie.

Jungkook laughed at his Hyungs question and tried his best to define it.

"It's when people make up stories about celebrities."

"Ohh I wonder if there are any about me?" Namjoon whispered.

"There defiantly are..." Jungkook thought to himself.

"What are you smirking about?" Namjoon crossed his arms and eyed the younger.

"Let's look up Namjoon fan-fiction!"

••••
"I can never look at Jin the same way..." Namjoon mumbled, covering his face in the process.

"And why is that?" Jin came walking into the room, standing over the two boys.

Namjoon widened his eyes and slowly turned around, almost trying to avoid eye contact.

"Um because-I just...Jungkookie just show him."

••••
"I have no words..." Jin covered his face with his pillow and got lost into his thoughts.

"People actually enjoy picturing me and Namjoon together?"

All Jungkook could do, was laugh at his surprised Hyungs and look up more fan-fiction. Did Jungkook like readin it? Yes, yes he did. Was he ashamed of it? No he was not.

Silence took over the whole room until Jin cleared his throat, "is there more? Except, not about me and...Namjoon!"

"Of course there's more! Oh look, here's a Jimin and Tae one!"

All three boys payed close attention to the screen, reading each word carefully.

••••
"You know, they probably actually do that!" Namjoon smirked.

Jin playfully slapped his shoulder and quickly stood up, "We should prank them!"

Jungkook smirked at his Hyung, "Wow I never thought you would get this far!" He then silently clapped for Jin's evil idea.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Namjoon questioned.

The boys pondered for at least five minutes until Jin spoke up once more, "Just nothing that will break them up!"

They all nodded and pondered for some more until Jungkook smirked.

"What?" Namjoon and Jin both questioned.

"Looks like they aren't getting sleep tonight!"

••••
1:00 AM

~BEEP BEEP BEEP~

Jimin was the first to wake at the alarm clock, "what the hell?" He mumbled.

He quickly searched for the object that was making the noise until he gave up, "Tae!"

"Tae, baby! Wake up?" Jimin shook him until he woke up.

"Why...is there an alarm clock...going off?" Tae whined as he covered his head with his pillow.

Jimin rolled his eyes and picked the pillow up, "Help me!!"

Tae groaned but eventually got up, looking frantically for the annoying noise.

"FOUND IT!" Jimin yelled, turning off the clock.

"Did you put that on?" Tae questioned.

Jimin shook his head and the two boys laid back down, cuddling each other until they both fell back asleep.

••••
2:00 AM

~BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEP~

This time an more annoying sound went off, causing Tae to jump right up and falling off the bed.

"Tae!?" Jimin woke up from the noise and the loud bang.

"I swear to god Jimin! If you are pranking me or whatever, ITS NOT FUNNY!" Tae started to get loud.

"Baby I'm not, I want to sleep just as much as you do." Jimin whispered trying to calm down the angry baby.

Tae searched the whole room until he found the annoying noise, and threw the alarm clock.

"Tae! Don't throw it!" Jimin started to get loud.

Tae rolled his eyes and jumped back into bed, Jimin following him after sighing.

Meanwhile....

"This is great!" Jin whispered

"Yeah for real! Good idea, Jungkook!" Namjoon praised to younger.

••••
4:00 AM

~AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Tae yelled, immediately getting out of bed and walking out of the room.

"WHO IS MESSING WITH MY SLEEPING RIGHT NOW!? REALLY WHO!?"

Jimins eyes widened and ran out after the boy when he started hearing him yell, "baby let's just go inside!" He hugged him.

Tae gave Jimin a look and Jimin slowly backed off, not wanting to put him in a worse mood.

All of the boys came out of their room looking confused, except for the evil three that are responsible.

"Why are you yelling so late?!" Yoongi angrily whispered.

"Why am I yelling? I don't know WHY DONT I ASK YOU GUYS WHY IM YELLING!"

"What are you talking about?" Hoseok questioned the angry boy and tried to calm him down.

"Don't touch me, Hyung!"

Jimin hugged Tae from behind, this time not receiving a dirty look. He rubbed his back and played with his hair until the boy stopped breathing heavy.

Namjoon looked down, Jin turned around, and Jungkook was smiling unintentionally.

Tae narrowed his eyes at the three guilty looking boys, "You." He pointed his finger at them.

"Us?" Jungkook sarcastically replied.

Tae was ready to pounce realizing that it was those three this whole time.

"Okay now that we found out who it was, I'm going back to sleep." Yoongi announced, going back into his room.

"Yeah...me too." Hoseok slowly back into his room but quickly shut the door.

Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook stood there awkwardly as Tae gave them death glares. Jimin, still rubbing his back, took his hand and dragged him to their room.

"Four words. Prank War Has Begun!" Tae yelled and walked with Jimin.

All three boys laughed as soon as they entered their own room and slumped down onto their chairs.

"I can't believe that just happened!" Jungkook said.

"Oh god neither can I!" Jin joining in the laughter.

"Guys, we just started a prank war!" Namjoon announced, covering his face.

The three boys went quiet and all looked at each other. Not knowing what to say, Jungkook laid on his bed and went to sleep.

Namjoon and Jin just stared at each other and decided to go to their own shared room.

"Jin?"

"Yeah?"

"You'll be my partner for the prank war, right?"

"Of course I will! Us leaders have to stick together!" Jin laughed and hung onto Namjoons back.

Namjoon laughed nervously and shook off the weird feeling he was getting.

"Aha right...well we should get to bed!"

"Jin?" Namjoon looked over at his Hyung, realizing he has already fallen asleep.

"Ah go figures."

~Ending the chapter here, Lovies!