~Love Sick~

~1 Year Later~
"Are you ready?" Jimin questioned the nervous looking boy.

"I was born ready!" Tae replied determinedly.

It's been three years since Tae has performed with BTS and this time he has his own song to sing by himself. So in reality, Tae was a nervous reck.

"Go get em, TaeTae!" Jimin kissed Tae's cheek and practically pushed Tae on stage to perform.

Tae walked out nervous at first, but then he looked out at the crowd. ARMY was chanting his name loud as ever. Tae almost cried at that but decided to keep it all in when he remembered he has to sing "Stigma".

The song began and his voice became clear. Every note was perfect.
Every lyric.
Every move.
Everything was just perfect.

Tae couldn't have performed it better. It was becoming so emotional, he said something he didn't think would happen tonight.

"Army!! Ah thank you for coming tonight! I want to thank a couple of people who made me who I am today.

First, I wanna thank all of you guys. Without you, BTS wouldn't be performing for you all on this stage tonight.

I also want to thank the crew who dealt with my very annoying BUT CUTE personality back stage and basically all the time. Without them, my hair and makeup would be terrible.

A big thanks goes to all of BTS! The boys made me feel so welcomed and I believe they have became family, not just group members.

My biggest thanks, goes to the most important person in my life..."

Tae took a sip of his water before continuing and slowly went over how to come out.

"I want to thank Jimin...my boyfriend."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The fans shouted going crazy.

"VMIN FOR LIFE" could be heard from the crowd which made Tae chuckle.

Hearing those words, Jimin's eyes widened and the rest of bts stared at him.

"Jimin stuck by me when no one else did...and I really appreciate him for that. Not only that, but we are the cutest couple in the house. Sorry not sorry to-Aish that will come another time."

Jin slapped Tae's head when he almost accidentally outed everybody. Jeez this kid.

"Jimin, I love you soo much. A-and well let me just show you." Tae blushed and started pulling something out of his pocket.

"OH SHIT!" Yoongi yelled, he was the first to catch on.

Tae got down on one knee and opened the tiny, blue, velvet, box.

Jimins eyes widened and he started to cry when he realized what was going on.

"Park Jimin...I choose you and I'll choose you over and over again. Will you marry me?" Tae said perfectly, not even stuttering.

"OH MY GOSH YES!" Jimin screamed and hugged Tae, his now fiancé.

Tae slid the ring onto Jimin's finger and the two kissed.

"Ugh get a room..." Jungkook mumbled but silently cheered.

"AWE!" The crowd yelled and the BTS boys laughed.

"INFIRES MAN!" Yoongi yelled and then suddenly Fire started to play.

All of BTS started the beginning dance for Fire and nailed every move.

The whole time, each of them were smiling but for different reasons.

Tae: "I can't believe he said yes."
Jimin: "I can't believe he proposed."
Yoongi: "I can't wait to cuddle with Jennie and watch movies."
Hoseok: "I think I see Rosé in the audience."
Jin: "IM NAILING EVERY MOVE."
Namjoon: "I can't wait to propose to Jin."
Jungkook: "I guess I should tell the boys that I'm dating Sana? They know her since she's from Twice."

The dance soon ended, along with their concert. As soon as they all exited off stage, they group hugged.

"Promise me that even when we are all older, we will still be a family?" Jungkook cried.

"PROMISE!" The rest of the boys shouted and together they cried.

They cried for many reasons. The main one, was because they all loved each other. Love is strong, love hurts, but love is a beautiful thing. It creates families, beautiful friendships, relationships, but can also end them. I guess you could say love is also scary. In the end, BTS loves each other and will always remain a family, even in their past life.

********************************************
Welp, there we have it folks. The last chapter of the book! Aish cries!! Don't worry though, there will be books based on the others relationships so Tae & Jimin will still be in it. They just won't be the main focus!!