~Round Two~

Tae became weak from Jimin's words. Lips roamed his body and he loved every single second of it.

"Ji-Jimin close the do-door." Tae could barely make out since Jimin kept kissing his lips.

Jimin shut the door with his foot, not removing his lips from Tae's, and got to him as close as possible.

Tae removed Jimin's jacket as they traveled to their room, not leaving each other's lips for a second.

Jimin noticed the rose petals and the candles, which causes him to smirk.

"You planned this whole thing out, didn't you?"

Tae smiled and bit Jimin's bottom lip,
"of course I did."

Jimin moaned slightly as Tae's hands grabbed his butt, causing Tae to smirk.

"Let's go to the room." Tae cooed in Jimin's ear, thinking about all of the little toys under the bed.

The two traveled to the room and things immediately started to get heated. Tae ripped Jimin's shirt off and pushed him on the bed.

Jimin looked up at the lust-filled boy, Tae straddled him and kissed his plump lips.

As the two were making out, Jimin slightly grinded up causing himself and Tae to moan.

Tae smirked and slowly pulled off all of Jimin's clothes, one by one. He got into his knees and licked the tip, earning a soft moan.

Tae slowly put his lips around Jimin's tip and started to suck him off.

"De-deeper..." Jimin breathlessly moaned.

Tae decided to tease Jimin and go slower, causing Jimin to moan eagerly.

"Say it." Tae said.

"Ta-Tae take it all. Deep throat my dick." Jimin could barely make out and Tae nodded.

Tae took Jimin in whole and bobbed his head up and down. Jimin's thighs started to shake so Tae held his thighs down.

"I'm co-coming!" Jimin groaned as he felt himself let go.

Tae eagerly swallowed and licked up the mess from his hands. He seductively sucked his finger, leaving Jimin getting turned on even more.

Jimin brought Tae up and kissed his lips that were now red and swollen. Tae smiled into the kiss as his hands traveled down Jimin's back.

As the two laid on the bed making out and giving each other love bites, Tae reached over the bed and grabbed the blue ribbon.

Jimin raised his one eyebrow and smirked at the kinky boy.

"Turn around." Tae ordered Jimin and he obeyed.

Tying the ribbon around his eyes, Tae then got the lube and rubbed it onto his member. He flipped Jimin over but made sure to question him if it was okay.

"You're okay with this?" Tae bit Jimin's earlobe and he nodded eagerly.

Tae sat back up and slowly entered the blindfolded boy. Jimin was a moaning mess by the time Tae entered fully.

"Fa-faster!" Jimin moaned loudly, causing Tae to move faster and deepen his thrusts.

Tae could feel himself getting closer and let out a couple moans, what Jimin said next finished him off.

"I want you to cum insi-inside me." Jimin moaned. That's exactly what Tae did.

Still blindfolded, Jimin turned so he was laying on his back and waited for Tae's next move.

Tae thought back to the handcuffs and held them up, forgetting Jimin was blindfolded.

Tae jingled the handcuffs and Jimin smirked knowing exactly what was going to happen next.

He handcuffed the blindfolded boy to the bed and grabbed the cock rings. Tae turned it on and slowly slid it down.

Jimin reacted immediately and started to breath heavy, each breath hitching. Tae leaned over and started to kiss him, Jimin moaning between each kiss.

Tae finally took off his blindfold so Jimin could look at him. Both of their eyes were glossy and they were sweating. Tae slid off the cockring when he saw the white liquid on the bed.

The two boys continued to roll around in bed, kissing each other aggressively. Saying they just missed each other was an understatement.

"I love you, Tae." Jimin blurted out between kisses.

"I lo-love you too, Jimin." Tae tried saying in between kisses but struggled.

"Aish I'm tired." Tae said, laying underneath Jimin.

Jimin shook his head in agreement and the two just laid there, taking in what just happened.

"Where are the guys?" Jimin picked his head up and kissed Tae's neck.

"I rented a hotel room for them." Tae rolled his head back in pleasure as the boy sucked into his neck.

"So technically we can go all night?" Jimin smirked and Tae giggled at the lust-filled boy.

"It's only 10 so why not?" Tae flipped Jimin over so now he was on top.

"Round two?" Jimin looked up at Tae.

********************************************
My first actual real smut chapter, hope y'all enjoyed that!