~Catching Up~

~Present Day~

"OPEN THE DOOR!" It was currently 3AM and Tae was knocking at the Bangtan Boys house like a madman.

"WHAT THE FU- Tae?" Yoongi became soft and brought him into a hug.

"It's been a year since I saw you! How have you been??" Yoongi bombarded Tae with questions.

"I've been okay, and you?" Tae hugged Yoongi back and chuckled.

"Tired...I'm working on another mixtape...but with Hoseok." Yoongi whispered and looked around.

"Well come inside!" Yoongi brought Tae inside from the heat.

It was the middle of August and the heat was becoming ridiculous.

"I got my memory back." Tae suddenly mentioned causing Yoongi to stop in his tracks.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME!? GI GET YOUR LOVER BOY!!" Yoongi yelled and pushed Tae upstairs.

Tae laughed and silently walked towards their old room. He's not going to lie, he was pretty nervous to see Jimin. Did he still like him? Was he dating someone else? Did he forget about him?

A few soft knocks were heard and Jimin sluggishly walked over to the door.

"Go away!" Jimin yelled. He's become very antisocial ever since Tae left.

"Okay fine I guess I'll just leave then." Tae mockingly said, knowing what Jimin's reaction would be.

A few things could be heard falling and Tae chuckled as a shocked Jimin opened the door.

"Well hello there ChimChi-AISH" Tae was tackled into a hug.

"TAE OH MY GOD ITS BEEN A YEAR!" Jimin yelled, not realizing what Tae was about to call him.

"How are you? You doing alright? How's your family!?" Jimin had the same reaction as Yoongi and Tae noted that.

"I love you." Tae said.

"I bet your family is doing great." Jimin smiled, not hearing what Tae said.

"Did you not hear me?!" Tae asked astonished.

"No?" Jimin responded.

"I...Love...You!" Tae paused between each word.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Fuck." Jimin whispered and crashed his lips down onto Tae's.

Jimin pulled Tae's hair as they started to get aggressive, earning a moan from Tae.

"Could you at least greet me first?" A voice could be heard at the end of the hall.

"JIN HYUNG!" Tae yelled and ran into Jin's arms.

Being knocked back on the ground by such force, Jin groaned.

"Aish you just knocked down Worldwide Handsome!" Jin yelled, causing Tae to chuckle.

"Sorry..." Tae sheepishly said and got off of his hyung.

"I'm going to take a quick guess, and say you got your memory back?" Jin smirked as Tae eagerly nodded.

"Well you two obviously need some catching on up to do so I'll just go back to Namjoon." Jin got up and started walking towards their room.

"Namjoon?" Tae smirked as Jin's cheeks had a tint of red.

"Yes Namjoon..." Jin whispered.

"They are dating now!" Jimin piped in and Tae looked astonished.

"MY PARENTS ARE TOGETHER OH MY GOD!" Tae yelled.

"Aish Tae it's 3 in the morning, stop yelling!" Jin put his hand over Tae's mouth causing both youngers to giggle.

"Take control of your man!" Jin glared at Tae and Jimin, and then walked back to his room.

"Well then..." Jimin mumbled and gave Tae a back hug.

"I love you too." Jimin whispered.

And with that, the two boys went into their room. They laid on the bed and just cuddled. No kissing, no sex, just cuddling and saying how great full they are to have each other.

********************************************
Okay I couldn't help it, I had to get them back together fast.