~Love Sick Puppy~

"You think you can eat that way in front of a lady?" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin took a big bite out of a whole cake in front of Tae.

"Hey! I am not a lady, Kookie!" Tae argued and playfully smacked his shoulder. 

Jimin laughed as he bit into the cake, struggling to chew it.

"What am I going to do with you?" Tae facepalmed himself which made Jimin laugh even harder.

All of a sudden, Jimin started to choke on the piece of cake which startled the two boys. Tae quickly reacted as he went behind him and pushed down on his stomach.

After doing this a couple of times, Jimin caught his breath and Jungkook handed him water.

"Welp...I will never eat cake again."

"You say that now but if I end up getting you cake, you will eat the whole thing." Jungkook joked.

The three makenaes of BTS laughed and overall had a great time together. It was their first day off and they were already having so much fun.

"We should do this more often!" Tae chimed.

"What? Choke on cake!" Jimin chuckled.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and smirked at the 95 liners, "I mean you guys are always choking...I'm surprised you aren't use to it by now."

Jimin widened his eyes and started to blush when he realized what he meant.

"Kookie tha-"

"What do you mean? That's the first time I've seen Jimin choking." Tae scratched the back of his head and questioned what the younger meant.

"...."

"...."

Jimin and Jungkook finally broke out in laughter, which made Tae even more confused.

"Baby, he didn't mean that kind of choking."

"There's only one type of choking what do you guys even mea-" Tae gulped as he finally got it.

He only got it though because Jungkook shoved his tongue to the side of his cheek and made a very dirty gesture.

"W-we don't d-OH MY GOD KOOKIE!" Tae covered his face.

Jimin blushed when he thought back to when Tae jumped in the shower with him.

"We don't?" Jimin thought to himself.

"Why are you smirking?" Jungkook teased.

"I wasn't smirking!" Jimin whined.

"Were too!"

"Were not!"

"Yes you did!"

"No I di-"

"Aish be quiet." Tae fake pouted and pretended to be annoyed at the two. Jimin put his arm around Tae and he immediately smiled. 

"Jeez I need a date..." Jungkook thought to himself.

••••
All of BTS were practicing at the studio even though they have a full week off.

"Okay you guys can have a quick water break!" The choreographer yelled and the boys went in all different directions. The camera crew followed certain boys, trying to get what they were up to on camera.

Jin noticed them filming him and decided to give his famous kiss towards it.

"Story time with yours truly, Worldwide Handsome!" Jin winked at the camera and cleared his throat.