~Hope & Promises~

~1 Year Earlier~

"Jimin?" Tae walked into Jimin's room and Hope spread across his face.

"Yes?" Jimin was hoping Tae would say he loved him and kiss him.

They haven't been together because Tae was trying to figure everything out. His memories still didn't come back so it made it hard for the both of them.

"I don't know how to tell you this but...I'm moving back in with my parents for now." Tae whispered, scared to see Jimin's reaction.

"Wha-what?" Jimin stuttered, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I'm moving out." Tae said a little louder and looked down.

"You...you're moving out?" Jimin tried not to cry in front of Tae. He hated crying in front of him anymore. Jimin felt weak all of the time and he was tired of it.

"Yes..." Tae scratched the back of his neck and Jimin scrunched his nose.

" I guess I'll be go-"

Jimin ran up and hugged the taller boy.

"Just come back home one day, alright?" Jimin looked up at Tae in tears.

Tae smiled weakly and nodded his head, "I promise." 

Tae left the room and quickly ran out of the house with his bags. He couldn't take being in a house with people his couldn't remember.

The only people he couldn't remember were apparent the people who he was really close with.

Tae hated it.

"Tae?" Jin followed then crying boy.

"Where are you going?"

Tae knew he forgot to tell someone and that someone was his apparently best friend since forever.

"Jin...I'm moving back to my parents house. I'm sorry I-i forgot to tell you." Tae felt guilty.

"Aish it's okay kid! You need a break anyway. Just promise to visit." Jin hugged Tae and waved him a goodbye.

Tae drove off, tears welling up, his knuckles becoming white, his whole body becoming tense.

"I promise." Tae whispered to himself.