~Confusion, Love, Party~

Tae was taken aback by what Jimin just yelled.

"Cheating? I am not cheating!!"

Jimin quickly snatched Tae's phone and pulled up the messages.

"Oh you're not cheating? YOURE NOT CHEATING? WHAT ARE THESE THEN?" Jimin yelled getting more pissed that Tae isn't confessing.

"Oh my god Jimin that's no-"

"AND NOW YOU TWO ARE IN A ROOM...BY YOURSELVES...WITH THE LIGHTS OFF?" His voice cracked at the end and Tae cringed.

"Baby let me-"

"Don't baby me, you asshole!" Jimin spat and stomped away.

Tae stood there not knowing what to do.

"He thinks we are...oh my god." Tae whispered, covering his mouth and crying.

Jungkook patted his back and straightened him up, "dude! Go get your man, you're letting him go!"

Tae sighed, "you're right! JIMIN!" He called after him.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asked Jungkook as he saw Tae running.

"Long story..." Jungkook sighed and described the whole situation to Hoseok.

"He knows that it's for his party tomorrow right? That you were sending pictures of the hall and not of you...naked?"

"Obviously not..." Jungkook sat back and waited for the two to make up.

••••
Jimin was crying in Tae's arms as he was describing the whole situation to him.

"Baby, we were trying to plan you a surprise birthday party."

Jimin broke down in more tears, realizing how he messed up. Tae hugged him harder and wiped his tears.

"Baby don't be upset...I would've thought the same thing."

Jimin shook his head, "yeah but you would've asked right on the spot..." he grumbled and cried once again.

To get him to stop crying, Tae kissed him. Jimin was surprised at first but wrapped his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. It got heated pretty quick.

As the two were making out, Jimin pulled Tae's hair which caused him to groan.

"Oh you like your hair pulled?" Jimin smirked.

Tae ignored his comment, taking Jimins shirt off and leaning him back onto the bed.

"Somebody is eager tonight."

"Shut up and kiss me!"

That's exactly what Jimin did...except it accelerated. The two ended up just in their underwear, rolling around in bed, making out.

"Take it off." Jimin pouted as Tae's lips left his.

"Fine I'll do it myself." Tae cooed and bit the waistband of Jimins underwear.

Tae quickly started pumping Jimins and his breath started to hitch.

"Ta-oh my god." Jimin moaned.

••••
"Jin! Come quick!" Namjoon yelled for his lov-I mean friend.

"Aish what?" Jin walked over but quickly stopped in his tracks when he heard moaning.