~Welcome To The Prank War~

"So apparently Michaels have packing peanuts, wanna go now?" Jimin questioned, his eyes not leaving his laptop.

Tae looked at his boyfriend and smiled, he looked so cute when he was focused on pranking the other members.

"Yeah sure, just let me put on my shoes." Tae went to go look for his Nike shoes.

Jimin quickly turned around and eyes Tae, taking in what he was wearing and realizing he was trying to go out in that.

"Um no, get changed first!" Jimin walked over to the confused boy and looked at his pants.

"Why? What I'm wearing perfectly fine!" Tae argued back. Jimin huffed and pulled the waistband of Tae's pants.

"Baby I'm not trying control you or anything, but you can clearly see your dick imprint."

Tae had a blank face until what Jimin said hit him, you can totally see how big his dick is.

"Aish you're right..." Tae replied shyly and walked to their room to change his pants.

"Ah this kid..." Jimin whispered and threw himself onto the couch, patiently waiting for his boyfriend.

~CRASH~

"Tae!?" Jimin yelled and ran to their room.

When he walked in, all he saw was a pantsless Tae and his knocked over wardrobe.

"Aha I fell and brought everything down with me." Tae sheepishly said and Jimin quickly extended his hand out for the clumsy boy.

"Thaaaaaaank youuuuuuu!" Tae dragged out his words and snaked his arm around Jimin's waist, continuing to kiss his cheek and then booping his nose.

Jimin blushed at Tae's actions, "come on." He hurried Tae since the boys would be home in two hours.

••••
"Aish Jennie hurry! Hoseok and Rosé are coming back soon!" Yoongi hurried Jennie to put her clothes back on.

"Yoongi if you tell me to hurry one mo-"

"YOONGI, JENNIE WE ARE BA- OH MY GOD JENNIE!" Hoseok came into the room but quickly shielded his eyes and ran out.

Rosé looked at the two curiously and then smirked at the two, "well I guess I'll just leave you guys alone then." And with that, she walked out.

Yoongi just stood there, mouth wide open, struggling to get out words.

"Next time, just have me get changed in the bathroom." Jennie mumbled and finished putting in Yoongi's black shirt.

"Sure thing..." Was all Yoongi could muster out and laid down on the hotel bed.

~10 Minutes Earlier~
"Come in the pool!" Yoongi yelled at Jennie as she sat onto the edge of pool.

"I'm good! I'm having fun sitting here!" Jennie giggled and put her hair up into a messy bun.

Yoongi watched her every move and smirked at her, "suit yourself!" And with that, he swam next to her and looked at her innocently. 

"What?" She looked at Yoongi weirdly until he grabbed her waist and pulled her into the pool.

"AISH YOONGI I- I CA-CANT SWIM!" Jennie tried to muster between breaths.

Yoongi's eyes widened and quickly held her, Jennie clung to him for dear life, making him unknowingly blush.

The two got out of the pool and Jennie just gave Yoongi a death glare, "you know these are my only clothes, right??"

"Aish you can borrow mine for now." Yoongi mumbled and glanced at Jennie.

He looked around and realized a group of guys were staring at her and got defensive.

"Let's go!" Yoongi groaned and grabbed Jennies wrist, pulling her inside the hotel and up to their room.

"Just wear this." Yoongi handed Jennie a black shirt and black joggers.

"Thank you." She whispered and took her too off.

"AISH JENNIEEEEE!" Yoongi yelled and turned around, trying to hide his red cheeks.

"Whoopsie." Jennie smirked and continued to get changed.

••••
"Do you think they were ya know...doing the dirty?" Rosé questioned Hoseok.

"No, Yoongi doesn't like to go to fast." Hoseok kissed her knuckles, making Rosé blush and hide her face.

Hoseok tilted her head to look at him and smiled, "never hide your face from me, beautiful."

"Hoseooooook." Rosé whined as he made her blush even harder. It was hard to believe, but Rosé was falling for Hoseok hard and very quickly.

"Yes, darling?" Hoseok put his arm around her and played with her hair.

"Ah nevermind." Rosé whispered, she liked when Hoseok willingly played with her hair.

••••
"I think getting 10 packs of packing peanuts is a bit extra." Tae groaned as he carried most of them.

" say the one that wanted to create a giant hand and smack them with it." Jimin chuckled and threw the two packs into the house.

"This is going to take forever to unpack into their rooms!" Tae whined and Jimin glared at him.

"It's the prank war, you gotta be dedicated to win!" Jimin hugged Tae and tippy toed to kiss him.

Tae smiled into the kiss and sighed, "fine...let's do this!" 

~1 Hour Later~
"I'm sweating!" Jimin wiped his forehead and laid onto the couch.

"Aish me too!" Tae picked up Jimin's legs so he could sit down, and then put Jimin's legs in his.

"It's worth it though, we finally finished!" Jimin cheered and silently clapped.

Tae chuckled seeing his happy boyfriend and looked at the mess they made, there was some getaway packing peanuts and big bags all over the place.

"Ya know we need to clean this up before they get home?" Tae threw his head back thinking about cleaning up.

Jimin looked around the house and groaned, "ugh can't they do it!"

Tae shook his head, "they will know we did something!"

The two boys sat in silence and then eventually got up to clean the house.

••••
"WE ARE HOME! HOW WAS BA-ouch!" Jungkook whined as Jin lightly slapped his chest.

"Don't be rude." Jin whispered and Jungkook nodded.

"Sorry Hyung." Jungkook gave Jin puppy dog eyes and Jin waved him away.

"Aish I'm tired so I'm just going to take a nap. Care to join me?" Namjoon cooed in Jin's ear and took his hand.

"I would lo-" Jin was quickly cut off by Jungkook yelling.

"HYUNGS DID YOU DO THIS??"
Jungkook yelled, throwing packing peanuts at them.

"WELCOME TO THE PRANK WAR!"
********************************************

Ending this in a couple of chapters!