eleven

chapter eleven - toxic city

" you know what's been going on with boss, lately?" namjoon chuckled at taehyung's question and put the stacks of money in the boot of the car.

" tae, i have no clue. he's always running some ' errands ' with who knows what."

" perhaps boss may have a special one?" the male suggested as they drove off from the alley.
namjoon glance at taehyung as if he's grown two heads. " special one? special one where tae? you don't know boss by now do you?"

" oh c'mon, it's not like boss can't keep a woman."

" regardless of him having many flings, he can't keep one. boss has too many demons of his own to even have the time to think about love." taehyung thought for a moment before agreeing with him. " yea you're right."

" plus, if any of his rivals find out about whoever he's with, they'll use her to lure him. the outcome won't look pretty."

namjoon parked the car in the driveway and hopped out along with taehyung. they brought out the suitcases full of cash and roll them inside.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" they heard jeongguk down the corridor. " shit." namjoon cursed under his breath. taehyung dropped the suitcase and ran to the living room to see yoongi and jimin trying to stop jeongguk from pouncing on his mother.

" boss boss." taehyung panicked. " let go of me!" the mafia boss jaw clenched and push yoongi and jimin away from his sight. " you fucking had the balls to step foot inside my home?! my HOME?!" jeongguk voice boomed causing everyone in the room to become tense. mrs. jeon's breath quickened as she couldn't look her son in the eye.

" jeongguk please hear me out. w-why are you like this?" she choked. the mafia turned to taehyung. " throw her out."

" but boss-"

" just do what the fuck you're told to do, kim!" jeongguk shouted.

" let's go, miss." taehyung gave her a sympathetic expression.

jeongguk toss the first object he saw on the wall, shattering it into pieces. namjoon shut the meeting room door and stood far away from his boss. " namjoon.."

" yes, boss?" he hung his head. " how did euna found the location of this place?" jeongguk's tone was calm, however, namjoon already knew what was about to happen. " i gave it to her, sir," he mumbled. jeongguk chuckle darkly and threw his hands behind his nape.

" you're a piece of shit, you know that?" the male pursed his lips and got up from his chair, and approach his men. jeongguk punched his jaw causing blood to splatter on the wall. " you allowed that woman---" but he was caught off.

" she's your mother, boss. she wanted to know about your well-being." namjoon wiped the blood from his mouth. " my well-being? she didn't give a shit about my well-being when she walked out on me! who the hell are you to even speak on this? HUH?" jeonnguk knocked him once again, but this time in the nose.

namjoon winced and fell to his knees with his head down; his nose begin to swell forming a bruise. " fuck you!" jeongguk smashed his elbow into the side of namjoon's skull. " b-boss, i'm sorry. it won't happen again! that's a promise!" he pleaded for his life to be spared.

" get out of my sight." he walked back to his seat. namjoon grab the tissue from the marble table and wipe his blood from the wall before racing out. yea, he knew he'd fucked up. jimin was passing by. he gasped when he noticed namjoon with a bloody nose and a bruised cheek. " hyung, what happened to you? who did this? are you alright?"