seven

chapter seven- home.

" damn girl, you have that man all wrapped around your finger." suhun, chuckles as he cleans the tables with giuliana. " wait, what do you mean?" she tilts her head.

jess shakes her head in frustration and walks to the cash register. " suhun explain to her before i lose my mind."

" don't get worked up. i just don't understand. i don't even know him like that." giuliana shrugs her shoulders and remove her apron.
" what suhun meant earlier was, he comes here only for you. aren't the signs pretty clear?" jess annoyingly says.

giuliana roll her eyes and made her way to the locker room to gather her belongings.
" and she still had his leather jacket on. wait did he give it to her or something?"

" oh, that's crazy jess she stole it." suhun throw his hands in the air and discard his apron and toss his hoodie on. " simple answer would do."
" gee, speak for yourself. i'll see you, tomorrow afternoon." he waves off.

once giuliana was done, she took the bus and went home. she unblock the door to her mini apartment and notice a small body on the sofa. she giggles and drops her work bag on the floor, stepping inside the living room.

giuliana kneeled in front of the small body and caress the curls. " gigi is home, munchkin." she whispered and kissed the boy on the bed. he whined and stir in his sleep.

" gigi, luigi missed you." the boy flatter his eyes open and jump on his big sis. " oh i missed you more, my love."

giuliana kisses his cheek and rubs his back. " did you eat the food i made for you?" luigi nods his head and nuzzles his head close.

" is tish yours, gigi?" the little boy touch the leather jacket. " n-no, one of my friends landed it to me." she lightly blush thinking about the certain male. " gigi will you be home tomorrow?" the little boy pouted. giuliana sighed and picked up her little brother. " i'm sorry, lui. i can't. i promise i'll take some time off for you, hm? it will be our day, yea?"

" pinky promise?" he held out his tiny pinky, still pouting. giuliana smiled and linked their pinkies. " pinky promise."

" gigi will go wash up so we can go to bed, alright?" she ruffles the little boy's hair and walks down the hallway to their bedroom. she changed and stroll to the bathroom to clean up.

" CAN'T Y'ALL DO ANYTHING FUCKING RIGHT, HUH? I REQUESTED A SIMPLE DAMN THING EVEN A TODDLER CAN GET IT DONE." the office room's dead silent as jeongguk angrily scold his men.

" b-boss-"

" SHUT THE HELL UP! WHY THE FUCK IS SHE ON THE LIST?? DID I ASK YOU TO ADD HER TO THE LIST?? HUH?! DID I??" jeongguk roared as his veins popped out on his neck.

" b-boss hear we us out, p-" the man gulped seeing jeongguk aiming his pistol at his head. " i will blow your FUCKING brains out right now, tony." he gritted his teeth.

the door barged open revealing namjoon and yoongi whose eyes were clouded with worry.
" boss, put the gun down." namjoon spoke gently.

jeongguk chuckled darkly, " you wanna die too, kim? stay the fuck out of this, ALRIGHT?"

at this time, tony was on his knees begging the mafia to spare his life. " p-please, it was a mistake."

" YOU KNOW. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THAT WOMAN HAS PUT ME AND MY POPS THROUGH! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU INVITE HER? THAT'S LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE." the male angrily throws a fist at tony's nose and shot him in the thigh.

yoongi rush the rest of the men out of the conference room and saved tony from jeongguk's wrath. " hyung, do not piss me off!"

" you shot him, boss." namjoon stepped in and tried to pull the gun from him, but made matters worse. jeongguk elbowed him in the jaw. " stay the fuck out of this."

" boss, please. he's hurt, let's get him treated and you'll do whatever you want."

jeongguk couldn't describe what he was feeling. he wanted to tear everyone and everything apart. he stormed out of the conference room to his bedroom and begin thrashing whatever he sees.

how could they be so slow? why can't they follow simple instructions?

jeongguk's screams became inaudible as he fell to his knees and covered his face with his bloody hands.

he stood up and walk to his cabinet, taking out a bottle of whiskey. he poured some into a glass and stumbled across the balcony.

" i'll make her life a living hell if she decides to set foot at the memorial tomorrow," he growled before gulping down the bitter liquid.

------

a/n: who do you think jeongguk is talking about? 🤭🤍