three

chapter three- visit

namjoon and the rest of the boys arrived back from their mission in italy. the mafioso there wanted a meeting with them about forming alliances with their organization. namjoon walk past the workers in the mansion as they bow down to them. he open the door to jeongguk's office and seated himself on the couch.

" how was venice?" jeongguk asks without taking his eyes off the files he's reading. namjoon scoffs, " ass. why are we forming alliances with them, boss? i do not trust them, not one fucking bit." the male sighed and slam the papers on the desk, " i was afraid you'd say that, but we need their connection."

" connection? for what, boss? what we have isn't enough?" the elder argued. " we do, but what you don't understand is-"

" i don't wanna hear it anymore. we've already talked about this." namjoon grabs a random book from the shelf and scrams through. " then why would ask the same fucking question each time, huh?"

jeongguk massaged his temples and lean back on his chair. " because i am sick of traveling to places where women are always gawking at me. ugh." he shivers in disgust. " i thought you love getting attention, hyung" jeongguk rolls his eyes.

" not from someone who's old enough to be my mother. taehyung and i went to this club and man, i was this close to shooting a bitch." namjoon complained. " i guess this love-hate relationship is real huh?"

" blame it on the woman who birthed me." namjoon's tone laced with bitterness as placed the book back on the shelf. jeongguk already knew what the elder was thinking; as he went through the same shit. it's hard to trust women when the one who pushed you out of her womb abandoned you.

" i need to visit my pops before his execution, let's go." jeongguk takes the key cars from the drawer, along with a folder, and heads out of his office. " it's today? i thought it was delayed." namjoon questioned as they walk down the spacious corridor. " he wanted it to end early."

" where are you two going?" taehyung, the sniper of the 'black rose' queried. " visiting father. i need you to check in with jimin to see if the delivery was completed." " will do." the tall male pulls out his phone and proceed to make a call.

" why would he do that? he has many days left." namjoon protested as they climb in the car. " i just found out last night from his lawyer. let's hope we get some explanation." the leader started the ignition and drive out of the garage.

" but you have the warrant, correct? did he sign it?" jeongguk smirked before saying, " sure did, hyung. pops coming home."

♥︎♥︎

the boy's ears perked up as the sound of chains echoed in the hallway. jeongguk was face to face with his old man.
" dad!" the younger exclaimed and embrace his father, however, the prison guard pulled him back.

jeongguk quickly reacted and elbowed him in the nose causing blood to ooze out. " do not FUCKING touch me." he snarled. " son calms down."

" no physical contact." the guard held his hand up his nose. " fuck off!" jeongguk growled and sat across from his father. " calm down." namjoon rub his back.

" why would you reduce the days before your execution?" namjoon beckoned. " i'm getting old, kim," dae replied.

" cut the bullshit, dad. we can get you out. let us help you." jeongguk pleaded. " i want to end it, son. i need to rest. you can handle yourself now."

" dae c'mon..." namjoon started. " so you're abandoning me like she did huh? you're leaving me too? you need to rest? so death is the only way, huh pops?" jeongguk bit back his rage.

" hey! don't say that shit. do you hear me?!" dae snaps but his son didn't move an inch.
" i love you. i raised you to the best of my abilities. right now, i want you to finish what i started yea?"

jeongguk shakes his head and darted his attention towards his father. he brought out the folder and slide it in front of him. " what's this?" dae asks. " an order signed to rule out the execution."

the ex-con frowns, " h-how did you get this? i thought the judge made it clear."

" i pulled a few strings." jeongguk crack a sinister smile. " you think i'll sit back and let this shit happen, pops? you taught me better than that." jeongguk said in all seriousness.

" you'll be out tomorrow morning." namjoon informed watching the old man smile. " we have a home ready for you."

" hard work finally paying off huh." dae chuckled roaming his index over the paper.

------

a/n: thank you for reading🥺🤍