ten

chapter ten- some time with you

it was now sunset and the bunny shop is closing up. giuliana picked up luigi who was refusing to leave. " we'll be back here soon, lui. let's go home."

" n-no! lui no wan leave! lui wan stay with bun buns." he wailed and kick his legs. giuliana sighed heavily and left the shop. " lui please stop crying."

" hey, come here. stop giving your sister a hard time." jeongguk didn't know how to make the situation better. the tone of his voice scared the little boy.
" gigi.." he sobbed and hide his face in her neck. jeongguk shrugs his shoulder and walk to his truck. " shh shh, bub. it's okay."

" i'll drop you off, c'mon." he opens the passenger door for her. " thank you." giuliana smiled and hopped in with lui in her arms, cradling him.
jeongguk sat in the driver's seat and turn on the heater as it was too cold.

" we'll be home soon, lui." she kisses his forehead and bounces her knee. the little boy hiccuped and made sure he avoid eye contact with the mafia boss.

" come here," he taps his lap. luigi gripped onto his sister's coat, refusing. " it's okay, bub. he won't hurt you." the female rub his back.

lui hesitantly lift his arms towards jeongguk, who took him and placed him on his thigh. " let's drop your sister off at home. wanna drive with me?"

" rweally?" his eyes lit up.

jeongguk hummed and sat the boy between his legs. he brought his small hands to the steering wheel. " gguk this is dangerous, i don't want the cops trailing us."

" don't worry about em." the mafia boss said without taking his eyes off luigi. he started the engine and drive off.
" gigi wookie," lui squealed and imitate car sounds. giuliana smile and secretly film them.

" put your address on the gps, petal." jeongguk tone soften. giuliana blushed madly at the nickname and typed in her home address.
luigi stomach growled. " m'hwngy"

" let's get you some food, hm? whatcu want?"
jeongguk says making a u-turn.
" pizza, pwease"

" okay, let's make a turn," jeongguk said to luigi who nodded obediently. jeongguk place his on top of the younger's and made the turn. " waaa," he exclaimed with excitement.

jeongguk doesn't know what fuck is happening. he's holding a kid in his lap and allowing him to touch the wheel. hell, he doesn't even let anyone enter this truck besides himself. he probably needs some sleep to come to his senses.

they arrived at the pizza restaurant and jeongguk went out of the truck, holding luigi to his chest. " that was so much fun." he wrap his small arms around jeongguk's neck.

the mafia boss chuckle as they walk inside the restaurant. " i'll go order." giuliana said walking to the counter. " welcome, what would you like?" she orders luigi's favorite and paid for it. " to go or dine in?"

" dine in please."

luigi stare at jeongguk's tattoos. " did it hwurt?" he touch the letters on his knuckles. " at first but it felt good."

" rweally?" he tilts his head. " gigi! lui wan tat tat." the little boy said to his sister who sat across from them. " tat tat?" she frowns in confusion. luigi points to the art work on jeongguk's hand.

" you want a tattoo?" giuliana chuckled, and shake her head. " why not?" he whined. " cause you're too young, my love. you're like a tiny pup." she cooed and reach over squeezing his cheeks.

" but chu hwave tat tat. why cwant lui get tat tat?"

" i-no lui that's different." giuliana coughed and averted her eyes from jeongguk who was gazing at her with his dark orbs.

" you have a tattoo?" the mafia was intrigued.
" yes." she simply answered.

" where, tell me?"

" what? no, i'm not doing that."

" why not? you have it on your ass?"

" language, gguk."

" luigi, you know where your sister tat is?" giuliana gave the little boy a warning glare. " don't, lui."

" will lui get a tat tat, then?" he blows out his cheeks. " no and that's final."

" otay. gigi's tat tat-"

" luigi!" she raised her voice and the little boy flinched. " chill out, petal c'mon." jeongguk tone deepens. luigi whimpered and shove his face into jeongguk's broad chest. " hey, it's alright." giuliana sighed and apologized.

i'd still find out where it's hidden.

after luigi was fed, jeongguk dropped them off at the apartment complex and he wasn't pleased. he's worried about the fact that they live in a dangerous neighborhood like this. it's not safe for them both.